Akaza vs Giyuu: preparation

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thank you water pillar sama... he refused to take the medicine for the past 30 minutes.." Aoi thanked

"It's not a problem.." I responded

"Do you know where Tanjiro is?" I questioned

"Hai... he's outside with inosuke..." She replied

I nodded, before making my way toward the backdoor. He was outside, and I am assuming he is getting in shape before his mission tomorrow. Inosuke is also with him. I sigh to my internally knowing, he's going to ask for a battle as soon as he sees me.

I open the backdoor and step outside. Just as Aoi said, they were outside training. I walked toward them which Tanjiro noticed. me.

"Tomioka-san!" He called out.

"Hello, Tanjiro..." I greeted.

"What are you doing here-

"Half Half Haori! Fight me!" Inosuke interrupted.

I figured he would ask me that, so I had something in mind to keep him occupied.

"I will... but find Zenitsu.. and make him train as well... he's got a mission tomorrow as well, right?" I told him.

"Yes!!" Inosuke immediately took off to find Zenitsu.

That should keep him at bay for a while, I needed to talk alone with Tanjiro anyway.

"hahaha... he's very eager to battel you Tomioka-san..." Tanjiro commented

"When the time is right... I will battle him, but I need to speak with you Tanjiro." I told him.

"Oh? What is it?" Tanjiro asked.

"It's about your mission tomorrow," I responded.

"What about it?"

"You have a new breathing style right?" I asked.

Tanjiro's eyes immediately widened, I guess he didn't know I knew about his new breathing. Now that I think about it, he never told me about his breathing style until I found out about it myself. I remember being upset for a bit because I wanted him to take over as the water Hashira.

"H-hai... I didn't think you knew..." He confessed.

"Before I saved you back at the mountain, I saw a glimpse of your breathing." I lied, I knew beforehand, but I can't exactly tell him that.

"Oh... I see... I do have a new breathing style.."

"From my observation, it's similar to flame breathing. Coincidently, you're with Rengoku-san tomorrow, the flame Hashira." I told him.

He nodded.

"I want you to question him and tell him everything about your breathing style, perhaps he knows something more that can help you..." I told him.

He looked at me a bit surprised.

"Your not... mad?" He asked

"No...?" I asked confused.

"oh... I thought you would be upset I switched breathing styles.." he revealed

"When it comes to killing demons, you have to go with whatever is most effective for you, which is your new breathing style. It provided the extra power you needed to overwhelm the lower moon, right?" I assured.

"Yeah... Thank you Tomioka-san for accepting it.." He bowed.

"However, I don't want you to forget your water-breathing style... practice it enough it's still effective in battle," I told him.