•Chapter 3: Picture•

Start from the beginning

How did we end up in this?

---

Sky's POV

"A flower?" I asked her.

"Yes, love. A tulips" a girl said.

"For what love? What's the occasion?" I asked her .

"Nothing, love. I just want to give you that. Do you know what symbolizes tulips?" She asked while looking at me.

"What?" I curiously ask.

"It symbolizes a perfect and deep love. Just like my love for you. It will always be deep to the point that no one can reach. You are perfect for me, Love. Always." She said with a sweet smile. It makes me cry.

"I love you." she said while cupping my cheeks.

"I love you, too" i said and smiled at her.

~~~

I woke up from a different bed than my usual. Tinalukbong ko ang kumot ko dahil sa lamig na naramdaman ko sa aking balat.

Ouch, ang sakit ng ulo ko. Another dream with a blur person again. That same woman, and same words. Ang gulo gulo na. Sino ka bang talaga?

Tulips... Perfect and deep love...

Aish.

"Hala! Anong oras na, late na ako!" I said at biglang bumangon.

But i suddenly stopped when i noticed I was in a different room. Kulay puti halos ang makikita mo. Ang design ng kwarto ay very plain at simple. So peaceful in here. Dagdag mo pa ang magandang view sa window.

Where am I? What happened?

Tatayo na sana ako sa higaan when I noticed a tulip flower sa side table together with a picture frame sa gilid. Kinuha ko ang flower at tinignan ang picture.

That picture is familiar. It is woman that is holding a flower at natatakpan ng flower nito ang mukha niya. It was like a stolen picture of someone.

Why is it like a picture from my dream?

Tulips..

"Ahhh, ang sakit ng ulo ko" i said in pain.

I held my head dahil parang binibiyak ang ulo ko sa sakit. I can't fully process my thoughts. Naghahalo halo ito lahat sa loob ko. It was like, it is choosing a  certain memory in my head.

"Valeria? Are you okay?"

I heard someone at the door pero wala akong lakas na lingunin ito. The pain is too much to handle.

M-make this stop, s-shit..

Sudden flashbacks and images popped up in my head. The images of that blur person holder a flower. A flower of....tulips?

"Okay, picture tayo, Love!" I said.

"Sure, hold that flower and let me take a photo of you first" she said.

"Sabi ko tayong dalawa eh, dali na-"

*Camera shutter*

"Lah, stolen pa" sabi ko.

"You're beautiful, Baby!" She said with full of joy na ikinangiti ko.

"I love you" i said to her and she replied me with a sweet smile...