Mission: Cure Faragonda

Start from the beginning

The enchantix fairies dealt with the monsters easily. The two larger monsters retreated instantly. While they all comteplated on what to do, Mirta was distracted by a door opening and instantly ran towards it when seeing Lucy. Tecna told her to stop but it was too late, Mirta was blasted onto the ground and Valtor stood over her. As the ran towards her, Valtor sent a blast their way, Aisha managed to make a barrier protecting them and Stella shot a blast at him.

He deflected the spell. He said that they were hit by a negation spell and that their convergence wouldn't work. The enchantix fairies tried either way and was blasted back. They charged in instead, he sent a blast their way. 

The magic winx fairies were on the ground while the enchantix were flying above him. He smiled and complimented their new strength and speed. The enchantix fairies put on a good fight against Valtor, pushing him to the ground.

He used his control of Cloud Tower to his advantage and grabbed a hold of them using rocky hands that emerged from the walls.

He let them go after a few minutes and they slumped to the ground, he told the creatures and the witches to finish them off. They tried to get up but all of them were exhausted and beat down. When Aisha tried to help Musa up she flinched back in pain. 

"Valtor must have stopped you guys from touching each other, not stop you from convergence." They all flew up to the sky and the enchantix fairies converged, making the creatures and the witches flee. 

 -Okay another skip cause I wanna get to Flora's enchantix and plus nothing happens again- but I'll give a quick summary: They find Griffin and they tell them to find these creatures that would've saw what happened to Faragonda, but the pixies find her first so it doesn't matter. They find her in a tree and they go and find a spell able to break the dark magic placed on her-

They walked out of Stella's portal and onto Lynphea, Aerilyn was amazed at the beauty of the planet. A little girl shouted "Flora!" And jumped into her arms. Flora introduced her as her little sister Miele. Miele said that they needed to go to the city of trees and see the sage of Lynphea. They walked towards the city until the were faced by a huge oak tree. 

"The city of trees is way up there." Miele said.

"Is there a way of getting up there?" Stella asked, Flora explained that the winds from the moutains create powerful wind tunnels. "That's kinda like Skyaldia's way of travel, though we use air like propulsion system, it'll be just like home." Flora chuckled.

"We'll use a leaf to travel on." They climbed up on a leaf and was pushed up by the wind. They flew on the leaf above the ground as the wind became more harsher. "I'm sensing a storm." Aerilyn said looking up. Storm harpies flew down from the sky and attacked them. "I thought they were just fairytales?!" Musa excalimed. 

"Real or not, if we don't do something soon we'll become a tale." 

-1:15 to 2:30 and 3:09 to end-

"A windy environment is where I'm best suited at." Aerilyn waved her hand and a barrage of wind blasts hit the harpies, killing most of them. Stella fell of the leaf and through it she learnt that their enchantix wings could endure even the harshest of winds. The enchantix fairies flew off the leaf and dealt with all the rest of the harpies. 

After that, they managed to reach the city of trees. They went into a cave where they spoke to the sage who said they had to go to the black willow tree as its water can reverse the flow of time and cure Faragonda.

They went on the ladybugs to travel to the mountain but Flora sent her sister home for her safety much to her dismay. 

                                                               ✯✯✯

They finally reached the black willow, the stream went upwards instead of down. Miele appeared once again to remind them to use a goblet to pick up the water, Stella created one and scooped up the water in it, only to be narrowly blasted. Yet again it was the Trix.

"I swear I'm actually getting tired of them." Aerilyn said, blasting Icy. 

-1:15 to 2:30 and 3:09 to end- 

Darcy attacked Aerilyn, creating a distortion wave messing with her head yet again. Aerilyn cried and shook her head, sighing with relief as it stopped thanks to Aisha blasting Darcy. The place became much more winder as Stormy created a tornado. "Looks like someone got a boost in power!" Aerilyn said digging her scythe in the ground and grabbing Aisha's hand so they wouldn't get sucked in. 

Stella tried desperately to grab the goblet each time it got blasted from her hands but ran into a pole. Aerilyn couldn't cancel the tornado that had so much strength and her hold on Aisha's arm was loosening. Stormy was blasted by Musa and growled as she created a thunder cloud, shooting lightning blasts at them.

Bloom was dealing with Icy and was about to defeat her when she was hit by a lightning blot. Flora created vines keeping Darcy in a tight hold until she managed to blast out of it. Stormy raised her hands and converged her powers with Icy to keep them all in an icy cage. Darcy used a spell to darken the water. Miele was the only one standing and took a blast from Dacry that was meant for Flora and fell into the water. Flora broke out of the ice and trapped the witches in a plant hold as she dived in. 

"Flora!" Aerilyn screamed. As Miele floated up to the surface she saw no sign of Flora and the plants expolded as the Trix emerged from them. "Guess she didn't make it." 

The water became clearer and she rose out of the water with everyone cheering. Flora used her fairy dust on the black willow, it used one of its vines to grab the Trix and throw them into the lake. "You look amazing Flora." Stella said with a smile. The Trix climbed out of the water and remarked at each others younger looks. 

"You'll pay for this!" Stormy said trying to blast them but nothing worked. 

"Now now child, no misbehaving or we'll have to give you a time out." The Trix ran out of the place screaming. 

                                                   ✯✯✯

They placed the water on the tree and it immediately reverted back to Miss Faragonda who was thrilled they had saved her. 

                                                ✵✵✵