"Yeah?" George came out of his own stupor.

"You know I went to Gringotts to open my own bank account, right?" When he nodded, she continued. "And you know I'm a descendant of Godric Gryffindor. Apparently, I'm the only living magical descendant. So that makes me the head of the House of The Gryffin, making me the heir."

"The heir? You mean?"

"Yeah, there was still a vault from the House of The Gryffin, and – and it had more coins than I could ever count."

"Wow."

"I know." Silence fell in the room; you could just hear the sounds of the street coming through the open window. "There is something else."

"What?"

"I told you I had money, right?"

"Yes." He said slowly.

"That too, is more than you could imagine. My grandparents had an own real estate business and after Nan died, I inherited half of the business."

"You own a million-pound business?" George squeaked; he cleared his throat as something clicked in his brain. "Why do you live in that crappy flat?"

"I'm not one to flaunt my money, my grandparent's money, I might add. But the building is mine. I'm the last resident and now that I'm gone, I'm going to renovate it."

"That's a lot to take in." George said, his eyes still wide.

"Uhu, I know." Silence fell to the room again. Both leaned back against to couch as they rest their shoulders against each other, staring in front of them. Neither of them noticed Fred peering out of his room as he watched the two of them stare into nothing. Fred just heard George say the last sentence before they grew quiet, so he didn't know what they were talking about as he sulked in his room.

"Keep your schedule free this Sunday." She suddenly said, making George jump and Fred hide his head in his room.

"What? Why?"

"Then we're going to get your twin back."

"What?" He asked with a shaking voice, she nodded, grinning. "You sure you're up for it?"

"I feel better already, but Minerva wants to wait until the end of the week, to be sure."

"I agree with Minnie. Although I want Fred fully back more than anything. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I'm fine." She huffed and stood up. "Minerva should be waiting for me. Oh right, here." She pulled out her pouch and handed a confused George some coins. "You lent me some money, remember?"

"I didn't lend you; I gave it to you."

"Like I told you, I have more than enough."

"Fine, but you don't pay for anything in the shop, the others know about it." She stuck out her tongue and wanted to turn to the stairs when George spoke again. "Uhm, Leah."

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask why you are so mad at Fred?"

Leah sighed as a hand rubbed her face. "My love life hasn't been easy, let's leave it at that. Brought back some old and bad memories." George nodded slowly and she turned to walk down the stairs, George on her heels. She picked up the box and waved the two boys goodbye, as George stopped next to Lee's cauldron, looking at the progress for whatever they were making.

The shop was empty except for Hermione, who sat at the register going over the books of the shop.

"Hey, Hermione."

"Hi, Leah. I saw you with Professor McGonagall earlier."

"Oh right." She said putting the box on the ground for a moment. "There is a new muggle studies professor at Hogwarts, and she asked me to show him my work. My computer, PS, such things."

"Really? I didn't know someone new was coming in."

"Yeah, Minerva was the one teaching it, but she finally found a replacement. He's coming over from New York." She looked over her shoulder and grabbed a couple of Daydream charms and a box of Do-You-Dare-chocolates and placed them on the counter. "Can you ring them up?"

"George told me not to charge you." She pointed out.

"George isn't here, is he?" She winked as she glanced at the curtain. She quickly pulled out her pouch again and placed the coins on the counter.

"OH NO, YOU DON'T!" George came charging out the backroom, pointing his finger at her. She grinned and winked to Hermione, who started to laugh. She picked up her box and shoved the daydream charms and chocolates in it and ran out the shop laughing, her voice echoing in the almost empty store. 

And we are halfway through! I hope you all are enjoying this story. Thank you for reading ☺