Leah turned to Minerva. "What am I supposed to do with all this? I already have more than I can spend!"

"Just take some now, so can buy things here and in Hogsmeade and then you'll have time to let it all sink in."

She nodded her head numb as she took out a pouch she got from Minerva and stuffed a handful of coins in it. She stepped back out and nodded at the goblin. "Thank you, Mr... I didn't get your name."

"Veec." The goblin said surprised.

"Thank you, Mr. Veec."

"No problem, miss Derijker. Why don't we head back upstairs." The corners of the serious goblin twitched as they walked back to the carriage. Minerva gave her an approving smile as she stepped in beside her.

Minerva went to pick something up in the bookstore as Leah went back to WWW to get her things. George was waiting for her at the entrance and as soon as she stepped in, he dragged her to the back. Hermione chuckled as George pulled Leah through the busy shop, nearly tripping on all of their products but that didn't stop him. She thought he was going to stop in the backroom where Lee was still working, but no, after a quick wave from Lee, he pulled her up the stairs to the flat.

"Fuck! George!" Leah grumbled as he finally let her go and she rubbed her knee, she bumped against something on the way in. "What is it?"

"Oh, sorry." He grinned sheepishly. "And don't worry." He came closer and whispered. "I'm not going to ask what happened between you and Fred earlier, that he is now giving me the silent treatment."

"He's not here, George." She said looking around.

"Oh, well. In his room probably." He shrugged. "Now, let me see that stick of yours." He grinned as they sat down on the couch. She rolled her eyes before pulling out her wand from her back pocket.

"Wow." George said as he looked at the wand closely. "There's a crescent moon on here."

"I know. Crazy, right?" She watched as George inspected the wand carefully.

"Did you try a spell already?"

"I just got it two hours ago." She saw George raise his eyebrows in a way that says like So? " So, no. I'll wait until I get back at Hogwarts."

"Fine, fine. I have something for you." He reached for something on the lower tablet of his coffee table and pulled out a rectangular package. "I didn't get a chance to give it on your birthday."

"You didn't have to. This is a birthday I want to forget."

"Pff, no. Open up." He grinned as he shoved the package in her hands. She smiled at his antics as she pulled of the orange ribbon. When she opened the lid, she saw some kind of leather holster in it. She raised one eyebrow at George.

"It's a wand holster. It's safer than putting it in your back pocket and great for duelling."

"Thank you, George!" Leah pulled him in a tight hug. "But-" She said pulling away. "You bought this before you knew I was a witch."

George shrugged, smiling. "I told you from the beginning you were one. What else did you get for your birthday?"

"Not much. Whit threw me that disastrous birthday party, my parents were on holiday and my work friends just chip in for a voucher for a dinner. Why?"

"Uhm." He looked over his shoulder for a split second. "No reason, just curious."

"Right." She said, not believing a word. "George..."