Double Enchantix

En başından başla

Aerilyn sighed when she didn't see her parents but when Diablous' parents walked out, he was less than happy with their presence. He mumbled something under his breath and began walking away. Aerilyn walked after him and asked him what was the matter.

"They're obsessed, I can't get a break from them." He said with an angry tone. "God you'd think they would be a little bit worried but this is ridiculous." Aerilyn placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. "I understand you might feel annoyed and pissed off at your parents, but I'm sure they mean well in a sense." Diablous' face was still twisted in annoyance. She sighed and placed a hand on his cheek. 

"Diabolus, I cannot relate to your situation but I do know that they are probably feeling terrified, I mean Valtor is terrorising the magic dimension and what do you think he would do if he found out someone like you, who harbours dark magic imbodies a power which is suspected to be greater than the dragon flame?" Diablous looked down at her and sighed.

"He'd probably go for me." Aerilyn nodded.

"And what is the best moment for him to strike?" His eyes widened slightly.

"At this party." Aerilyn nodded slightly. He groaned and sighed. 

"Guess I overreacted huh." She chuckled slightly and pulled back her hand.

"No not entirely, let's go back to the others now." He nodded and held her hand as they walked back towards the others. "By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous with that dress." He whispered in her ear. A blush crept onto her face and she thanked him. 

Sky was making his announcement to everyone about to reveal who he was going to spend his life with. Diablous frowned and slightly nudged her. "Something's wrong." Sky said Disapro's name and she ran up to hug him, the Winx gasped with Bloom being horrified by the announcement. 

The specialists were absolutely disappointed with Bloom being a teary eyed mess. "This can't be true..." Aerilyn let go of Diablous' hand and walked over to Bloom.

"Bloom, I'm sure Sky was confused." She turned towards the stage. "And I'm going to smack some sense into him, let's go girls." Stella and Aisha immediately followed after her, while Flora and Tecna walked with Bloom. A guard tried to stop her when she used a freeze spell on him to freeze him in place. She walked past him and towards Sky. She heard Disapro saying that they were witches and glared at them.

"How dare you break Bloom's heart, you literally sacrificed yourself a few months ago for her!" 

"Guards, arrest these witches!" The guards immediately surrounded them. "Again, now I know this is dark magic in play." Aerilyn tried searching herself for her weapon but remember she left it and with nothing around to help her fight. A guard attacked her only to be stopped by a shadowy hand which threw him to a bush. 

"Aeri, you and your friends get out of here!" Diablous' parents were of course shocked on what happened. Stella grabbed Bloom's hand and they ran away from there. Bloom had tears streaking down her eyes as they ran through the hedges. 

"It must be the same dark magic that was used in Stella's party." Tecna said. 

"Diablous must have noticed it but not have time to tell me." 

"Whatever may be the case we have to get off this planet." They used the skills Palladium taught them of navigating through unknown environments to get through the maze. The guards blasted their way through, Flora used her vines to block their passage and received praise from them.   

They reached the end of the maze and a blast was shot near them from none other than Sky. Aisha stood in front of them and transformed into her enchantix. She created a wall of morphix that shot back blasts twice as hard than what was shot.