When Jungkook noticed Taehyung falling asleep, he offered his shoulder gladly for him to lean.

Taehyung got himself comfortable and got in dreamland within some seconds. Jungkook just looked ahead him and drank his beer. He saw his phone ringing after some minutes in the silence. He could see the screen from where he was. The phone was on the table.

" Ga euniie" Was written on it.

He was about to pick up but stopped himself because of Taehyung who moved. He didn't want to risk to wake him up so he just stayed still and let the phone ring.

.....................

I woke up  slowly and yawned. I looked around and stroked my nose. Then, I saw Jungkook sleeping soundly on the sofa. Just next to me. I stared at him and noticed the balnket on me.

I pouted and smiled...

I looked out and saw the sun shining. It was the  morning. I guess I fell asleep there.. Well, I was feeling quite comfortable.

I sniffed and decided to wake him up. I shook him up and called his name but nothing to do.

Tae: Hyung. Jungkookie hyung. Wake uuuup.

Jungkook groaned and tapped the back of my hand to signal me to stop. I left a giggle. This man was adorable.

I was falling harder by the days. Especially after what I found out that night.

Tae: Hyung.. Don't be a baby. You have work right?  Haha. Hyung.

JK: Mhmmmm.

I smacked my lips and licked my finger. Then, I shoved it in his ear. That was a technique I learnt from Jimin. Hahaha.

He screamed and woke up immediately.

JK: Ah!! 

He caressed his ear and looked at me with frowned face.

JK: What was that???

I bursted in laugh and held my tummy.

Jk: Are you serious... Waaa.. That felt so weird.. God..

Tae: Are you finally fully awake now?

JK: Shhhh.

Tae: Hahah. By the way. Good morning.

JK: Good morning.

Tae: Hah. Why didn't you wake me up? 

JK: You were so deep asleep that I didn't want to bother you. Plus, you said you were tired.

I hummed and stretched my arms.

Tae: I think we should leave this place now. People might come soon.

JK: Mhm.

We wore our jackets and walked out. He locked the garage while I was waiting on the bike. He got before me and we drove off.

That was the best wake up I ever had. Hahah. And that's sincere.

On the way home, there was a long silence but a comfortable one between us.

We arrived in front of  my building half an hour after. I got off and gave him the helmet.

JK: So?  Are you feeling better?  He asked with.... This smile.

I nodded and lowered my head. How I was shy..

I have never been that shy. When I was with him,  when his gaze was on me, I couldn't but feel my cheeks flushing, getting hot as my ears.