The Not Date

Sokka had been pacing for a whole 15 minutes waiting for Zuko to arrive.Had he changed his mind?Did he realize that he did have what he wanted?Was he to forward?Suddenly a snowball hit the back of his head and he turned around to glare at the person who decided to make his bad day even worse.But instead of some mischievous kid he was met with none other than Zuko himself ,standing there with a small grin on his face. "I hope you weren't waiting for to long" he said while Sokka just beamed at him with a big smile on his face. "Oh no not at all.I was sure you'd show up!" "Mhm alright then if you say so" Zuko walked up to Sokka and crossed his arm over his chest. "So where are we going to go?" Asked Zuko with a questioning look "Uhhhhhhhhhh" sirens were going off in Sokkas mind.He'd forgotten to think of somewhere to go. Zuko raised an eyebrow "you didnt think that far ahead did you" He said it more like a statement than a question Sokka simply rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled "yeah I didn't think I'd get this far honestly" Zuko just sighed and grabbed Sokkas hand "where are we going?" Said Sokka while he let himself get dragged by Zuko. "You'll see" is all Zuko said in return.

After walking around for about 15 minutes they reached a path full of stalls on either side.The stalls sold almost everything anyone could ever want fish, seal, wool, gloves, parkas even weapons there seemed to be a stall selling earth kingdom souvenirs.There were people everywhere rushing over to stalls that caught their attention or arguing with stall owners over the price of objects.Sokka instantly decided to run in front of Zuko going to one of the stalls dragging him by their still linked hands.Sokka would run from stall to stall picking up something just to put it back down before running off again.At some point Zuko lost Sokka and was yelling his name searching for the now missing boy in the sea of customers.

When he did find him he was in front of a stall that sold common weaponry such as spears and boomerangs, however when he got closer he saw Sokka speaking to someone and that someone was none other than the one and only ,Hahn. Judging by the boy's expression the conversation wasn't pleasant.He walked up to them to see what was going on "- oh have you know I am the best warrior here, and what are you?A boy who can't even fight properly!" Said a very cocky Hahn , this seemed to anger Sokka, a lot. "Cut it out Hahn" said Zuko glaring at said boy. "Ah Prince Zuko did you come here with this scum?" Zukos glare seemed to intensify but Hahn didn't seem to notice "Yes, yes I did what's it to you?" Hahn simply started tuting at him while shaking his head "Prince Zuko you can't be seen with such low lives, how will this affect your reputation?" Zuko simply balled his hands into fists "hey knock it off would you?" Said a very irritated Sokka. "Or what?You're going to hit me?Im soooo scared" this seemed to be the last straw for Sokka as he started to roll up his sleeves Zuko tried to grab his arm and hold him back but failed to do so.Sokka he stomped up the Hahn and tried to punch the boy in the stomach only for his fist to be caught by Hahns hand. "Nice try but now it's my turn!" Hahn winded up his other fist and punched, it connected with Sokkas cheek and he was thrown backwards into the stall.Sokka rubbed the back of his head and threw his boomerang which Hahn dodged easily. "That all you got?You missed completely!" Said Hahn loudly while preparing to punch Sokka one more time, until a certain boomerang hit the back of Hahn head knocking him of balance slightly he still managed to steady himself before he fell over though "Why you!?!" Yelled a now frustrated Hahn.A crowd had formed by then watching the whole thing go down.Hahn suddenly grabes one of the weapons that were from the stall off of the ground and charged at Sokka at full speed weapon raised , until he was hit by a wave of snow that pushed him down to the ground. "What the heck!?!" Said Hahn in confusion while looking up at Zuko who had his arms crossed over his chest. "What?You and Sokka both had your turns already so I thought it was mine now."said Zuko while glaring at Hahn.Zuko suddenly turned his back to Hahn and walked up to Sokka and kneeled down.He melted some of the snow around them and used it to slowly heal the bruise that had appeared where Hahn had hit him before.He slowly moved the water around the wound an finally removed it once it was healed. "There, good as new" said Zuko with a small smile on his face "Zuko that was awesome!!!" Said Sokka with a look of pure aw on his face.Zuko felt his face heat up slightly so he looked away "it wasn't anything special.Any water bender can do that after some training or practice" he said "well that doesn't make it any less cool!"Zuko stood up and offered his hand to Sokka who took it gratefully.

When Zuko had just pulled Sokka up someone yelled out "What on earth is happening here?!." When Zuko and Sokka turned around they saw a very angry yet confused Katara standing there with her hands on her hips looking at the paire. "Well Katara a very rude man came up and decided to question my worth and strength so I decided to give him a little taste of what I'm capable of" he said while flexing the very little amount of muscle he had.Katara stood their for a second hands falling of her hips and thought. "Zuko did that didn't he?Not you." Se said mater of factly while pointing at Hahn who was on the ground buried in snow.Sokka seemed to instantly deflate "yeah,Yeah he did." He said. "Hey you still hit him with your boomerang" said Zuko while putting a hand on Sokkas shoulder. "Hey Katara I thought you would be with the Avatar?" Asked a rather curious Zuko. "His names Aang you know and no I'm not with him as you can see because he's training with his waterbending teacher right now" she said clearly still pissed off about women not only being able to heal with waterbending and nothing else. "Well if you want you could still go to the healing tents.Healing is pretty useful after all" said Zuko hoping to lighten her mood a little. "Yeah, sure bye" said a still frustrated Katara before turning and leaving.

"Well that didn't go as expected" said Zuko. "Yeah you think?" Said Sokka in return. "Come on let's go,before the crowd becomes even bigger." Said Zuko before walking off. "So we're just gonna leave him there?" Said Sokka pointing at Hahn who was still buried in the snow. "Yep" said Zuko poping the p. "You can't leave me like this?!?Im your best warrior!!!" Yelled a very irritated Hahn "yes we can" said Sokka "he's the prince he says I do" he said with shrug before yanking his boomerang out of the ground and running to catch up with Zuko.