Meeting Zuko

Still Sokka POV

"Katara maybe-" Aang looked nervously at Katara "no Aang the prince is FIRE NATION he's the enemy!what the heck is he doing here?!?" Sokka sighed his sister is having yet another tantrum and it's up to him.The handsome mature older sibling to fix things.....and a little bald monk who's here to help to."Katara think about this.The water tribe wouldn't let his stay here let alone be a prince if he was dangerous they obviously trust him" he tried to think logically about this.The water tribe wasn't stupid far from it actually,especially the north.The chief knows he's fire nation took him in and raised him....there has to be a good reason why."why are you defending him Sokka?Dont you remember what the fire nation did to us?To my mom?" Sometimes it's like she forgets that they are siblings they have the same mom! "Katara she was my mom too!!!Besudes if you hold a grudge against everyone who ever did us wrong how will you make friends?!?I want my baby sister to have friends!" then Aang opened his mouth to speak "Katara not all people from the fire nation are bad...they can be good to.I once had a friend from the fire nation called Kuzon he was a really good guy" Katara sighed  "Aang that was before the war.It's not the same.Things have changed now" Aang looked down a guilty expression on his face "Katara can you promise me something?" Katara looked like she was going to say no but when Aang started to do the puppy eyes it broke the last of her resolve. "What is it Aang?" "Promise me you'll try to get along with the prince guy? If you still hate him after getting to know him you can hate him all you want.Please just try?" Katara sighed rubbing her temples with her gloved hands "alright Aang but I doubt it will change anything" and with that Katara left the room.The silence was killing me so I announced "well I'm going to bed now see you all tomorrow morning!" Damn it,I said that way louder than necessary.I walked out  to my room and layed down and closed my eyes,I dream of gold eyes and raven hair that night.

I woke up to someone poking my side.I groaned and slapped the hand that was poking me away.I hear an annoyed huff before freezing water fell all over my face.I bolt right up trying to dry myself after getting the water out of my eyes.I glared at Katara "Katara what the heck?!?" "What ?I tried waking you up the easy way but you decided to be difficult,now me and Aang are going to watch the water benders and you can just....do whatever you want I guess" she had sparkles radiating off of her at the thought of water bending before quickly running out with Aang.Ughhhhh crazy magic sisters ,crazy magic bending ,crazy magic avatars what's so good about bending anyway?I don't bend but I'm still crazy smart ,and handsome to boot!

I walk out of our room.I walked down some halls before getting lost.I tried to make my way back to my room trying to retrace my steps.I finally reached a door that looked like the one that was on our room "ughhh finally I have been walking for ages......"I mumbled quietly.I quickly push open the door and realized.....oh......this wasn't my room.There was a glorious dour poster bed in the center ,soft fur covered the ground,a chandelier that illuminated the whole room hanging from the high ceiling, a vanity of sorts right by the bed aswell.There was a person in the room aswell,sitting elegantly on the bed was the prince of the northern water tribe.He wore thin robes that seemed to flow when he moved,his hair was down this time and easily reached to about the middle of his back,his golden eyes even prettier this close up.

 "Ummmmm....what are you doing in my room?" Damn even his voice was attractive...that is definitely ,really, totally ,absolutely one hundred percent not fair.How was I supposed to keep my cool and alluring charm when he was just radiating beauty. "Ohh um I was just uhhh....trying to get back to my room but I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere soooooo....uhhh yeah I'll be going now.bye!" "Wait!umm if you like you can stay here.I can take you back to your room later?" "Uh huh ok ,alright ,sure" I looked around the room not sure if I should just stand here or go sit down.The prince must have sensed his eternal struggle because he patted the spot beside him on the bed.I quickly walked over and sat down beside him,I looked over at his face I was sitting on his right so I couldn't see the scar.Huh ,up close you can see little freckles on his face,there not very noticiable abut they're there. "Sokka right?" "Yup that's me and your Prince Zuko?" dang it,his voice cracked why must his voice do this to him! "Yes....but there's no need to be so formal here.Just call me Zuko" "ok uhhh,Zuko sooo......" he fiddled with his hands as he looked at Zuko with a light blush on his face "would you like to do an activity ,with me?" Zuko actually laughed a little ,not a full blow laugh but it was close enough....He wanted to make the prince laugh more."An activity?Seriously?If you wanted to hang out with me you could have just said that." "Uhhh yeah that's what I meant hang out.Would you like to hang out with me?" Zuko got up and put on another layer,He looked Sokka in the eye smiled and said "sure why not?" He walked over to him and kissed his cheek.It was just a light brush of the lips but my mind was already over heating.I mumbled incoherently untill I mumbled out "thank you!" And internally face palmed,who thanks someone for giving them a kiss on the cheek!No one he knows anyway. Zuko chuckled "Your welcome Sokka" before heading out the door.I just stood there with a dopey smile on my face I was sure of it. "Oh crap,I was supposed to follow him to my room!" I quickly dashed out of the princes room only to be met with no other.....than the princes herself,who looked at me eyes wide before asking "what are you doing in my brothers room?"..........Crap