My idol 2 ( phayurain & prapaisky)

After few months .......

PhayuRain & PrapaiSky kept their relation secret from everyone except from their own agnecy , families and friends .

But that didnt stop them from being together with eachother . They stayed at their own houses / apartments in week days and at weekends they spent their time together.

But ..... It didnt last long . Someone saw them together & started spreading rumors.

Just in few minutes rumors spreaded like fire . Phayu , Prapai were kinda calm but rain , sky were tensed up. They were so tensed up that both almost passed out from stress.

But phayu & prapai took care of everything . They dealed with everyone who irritated them or ruined their peaceful life .

At first phayu's & pai's fans were not okay with their decisions. phayu & pai came to live on their insta suddenly without informing anyone .

There they questioned their fans that who were they judging ? Are they unhappy because phayu & pai are happy ? They spoke everything that came into their mind at that time .

Majority of fans understood that they were wrong . They understood that their idols were happy with their true love . So fans started supporting them .

Rain & sky took relief breaths as soon as they saw that fan were in their support . Phayu & Pai thanked their fans as they were so greatful for all the love and support they got.

After all the controversies & solutions to it PhayuPai had a little concert . Rain & sky were there aswell . Ple , Sig were so happy for their friends. They just wanted rainsky to stay safe & happy .

At the end of the concert PhayuPai proposed rainsky making everyone go crazy . Ofcourse rainsky said yes . From then they were together as fiance's .

As RainSky still had there final exams, they wanted to get married as soon as their exams end , so they concentrate on their dreams together with their other half .

PhayuPai were always ok with rainsky's decision's because they want their boyfriend's to be happy & persue their dreams .

Today was the day of their wedding . Both PhayuRain & PrapaiSky were marrying in the same venue , at the same time .

Everything went well , vows were said by the grooms , they were officially married , it was the time for cutting the cake . They already cut the cake in the presence of their family members & friends.

Now it was the time for cutting cake made by their fan club . Actually they shouldn't leave their house or visit anyone far from home on the wedding day . After wedding they should go to their husband's house & spend their time with them ( you know what it is 😏)

So that's why after the wedding they kept a seperate hall for fans where phayurain,prapaisky would visit & cut the cake made by their own fanclubs . Soon families left except few friends of them who were still at the venue ( Sig , Ple ,Som , Por, Natsu , Leon)

Both couples changed their outfits and went to the hall . The whole place was filled with screams & cheers for the newly wedded couples .

PhayuRain thanked & bowed with respect , PaiSky did the same .

Outfits: