Submessive professor (Vegaspete)

(2/2)

From that day vegaspete got into a secret relationship. They used to be normal at university but outside its their own world. They just cared about each other . They would go on dates, parties, nightouts & long drives together. Just in two months both got soo close to each other that they weren't able to stay an hour without eachother's presence.

Pete always acted tough in uni but at outside he was baby. Vegas pampers him alot. Whenever vegas visits him he would bring flowers with a gift which pete would decline at first but yeah vegas would make him agree at the last . Vegas's friends knew vegas relation & they help vegaspete so much.

Being a baby outside the uni everyone around him would pamper him so much. Though he is elder than them they would take care of pete like their child . Vegas gets jealous when pete appreciates or praises his friends. When they would leave pete would scream vegas name all night . Sometimes pete would make vegas jealous on purpose so he can see the different side of his boyfriend which only he is allowed to see .

Two days back pete went to vegas house for the first time & he even met his family there. Pete was adored by everyone . Even vegas's younger brother macau loved pete so much that he would stick to pete all the time . Pete laughed at vegas expression's whenever their moments were disturbed by vegas family .

Now both were kissing eachother in pete's office . And its almost time for them to leave for their classes . When they heard first bell both got back to their sense & ran to their classes after giving eachother a lovely peck . Time passed and the morning became mid afternoon . It was around 3pm. Pete was in his car waiting for vegas to enter.

Today they had only few classes so students and teachers left the university early . Vegas was in basketball court playing with his friends . When he saw the msg from pete saying " Iam waiting in the car hubby" he smiled ear to ear .

" ohhhhhh someone's smiling like he just saw something amazing huhhh " porsche teased vegas who kick him immediately.

" owwww you psycho wtf ! " apo groaned because his ass was hurting .

" Did kinn fu*k you hard last night that you skipped the practice today and now you are groaning because of pain " vegas smriked.

" Of course make he made me jealous so i did what i can" kinn said suddenly entering the court with pete . Vegas smiled at pete & glared at kinn .

" Oyy when will you stop glaring at me! Its been years we have been cousins and you still hate me that much !" kinn asked sulking & irritated.

" Forever in this life! " Vegas said rushing to pete & kiss him infront of everyone. Pete eyes widen but he didn't resist. He knows that Vegas told his friends already. Pete slightly punched vegas's chest with shyness. Everyone laughed at them .

" I'll go shower & change then we can leave together with everyone " vegas whispered in pete's ears kissed his cheek then left the court .

" OHHHHHHHHHHHH " everyone shouts to tease pete.

" ENOUGH DEAR KIDS " Pete shouts blushing coming back to his sense . All ran to get shower . Kinn & Pete were still standing in the court but their faces turned cold & serious when everyone left.

" We cant hide this for long kinn " pete said .

" I know pete but we have to try our best to handle this situation . " Kinn said.

" Who in the world got to know about our relationship !!! We never gave anyone a chance in the uni to point at us but how ?" pete said rubbing his forehead as his heart started beating so fast .

BL oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें