Submessive Professor( VegasPete)

(1/2)

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

A young man walked through the hallway wearing a suit shade of blue looking handsome as always & ofcourse girls crushing on him but no dares to say anything cause who will say anything to their professor? Yes Pete  is a professor in Thailand university teaches mathematics . Not only girls but boys like him aswell . His gentleness , way of teaching makes everyone's heart flutter. 

But what about the professor ? What does he want in his heart. Does he want love ? What does he think of himself while the people around him admire him & idolize him .

" Why do i have to work this much !" pete thought sitting in his chair turning on his computer logging in & started checking all the emails he got of the projects from his students . He only teaches math but he is really good at arts & science . He heard a knock on door .

" Come in " pete said without looking at  the door . He heard the door opening & closing aswell .  Someone walked towards him with a smile . He closed his eyes smelling the scent which was spreading all over the room . He opened his eyes & looked at the person infront him .

" Yes ? Why are you here so early
mr. Theerapanyakul ? " said pete keeping his coolness .

" good morning sir . Iam here to give you these reports you forget at my dorm two days back " said vegas with a smrik . Pete widen his eyes standing up from his chair & closing vegas mouth with his palm. 

Vegas took pete's hand away from his mouth & held it behind pete .

" Who will listen us ? There is no one around yet " said vegas getting close to pete's face .

" vegas we are in uni" said pete biting his lips trying to control his hormones infront of his student .

" well i think someone is trying to control himself while telling me to be silent " vegas said locking both pete's hands behind him . Pete gasped & leaned onto the table behind him . Vegas moved the books away & made pete sit on the table. He got between his thighs still holding pete's hands behind him. 

" Vegas please it wont be good for us if someone see or hear us " pete said in a worry tone. 

" I locked the door and about the voice then no one can hear us because your office has soundproof walls baby " Vegas said caressing pete's face with his another hand. 

" how do you know? " pete asked in confusion. 

" Uhh well..............when i came to give you the notes for correction i didn't hear your moans outside but when i opened the door i could hear them clearly. That's how i know your office has soundproof walls "  Vegas said brushing pete hair behind his ear .

" Vegaaaas " Pete whined making vegas chuckle and release his hands. But before pete could react he pressed his lips on pete's lips. Pete didn't resist instead he wrapped his hands around Vegas neck kissing him back . He missed the kiss , the feeling when vegas is the one doing that to him .

Vegas is a final year student and he is gonna graduate in a month . Vegas has always been so dominant & hot and on top of that vegas spoken & his visuals are no joke which made pete like him even more . Vegas is a good student , he is multitalented , he speaks english so well, he can dance,  he can do so many things a normal person can't do.  You can write a list on them though.  So last year as vegas completed his third year & was about to enter fourth year the math professor in his university fell sick suddenly.  So the university had to appoint a new one so they wouldn't have any problem with the students.