||EPISODE 11||

Beginne am Anfang

Ranbir was relaxing looking at the window while Prachi was all time admiring him

Prachi, to herself: "What is so good in him...? I can't forget the times we both spent together... it's so memorable... but why? What is so special in him...?"
She thought about how she first met him in the wedding, then she saw her pictures taken by him which was so pretty and aesthetic, then many photos taken by him, then their moments on the day of her niece's photoshoot, and then the train journey, his attachment with kids, his friends, his caring nature, he thinking about others and a very selfless soul... the most importantly she feels safe with him... why is it so? Is it Love?

Kaise Huya, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya
Kaise Huya, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya

She then smiled thinking of that feeling and she kept on admiring him by leaning on the window rails...
She slowly felt sleepy and slept off in his thoughts...

The next day:
Ranbir slowly stirred by the sunrays and woke up and saw Prachi sleeping leaning on the window rails and he admired seeing her cute face and she had a small smile on her face.

The hairs were slightly covering her beautiful face and his hands slowly came towards her cheeks and moved her hairs and tucked it behind her ear.
That made her stir a little and she slowly opened her eyes only to see Ranbir looking at her with a smile while she also smiled back at him.
Ranbir: "We reached the station..."
Prachi: "Oh ok..."
And she was kinda sad and took her belongings and Ranbir noticed that but then thought of asking her after a little while and he took his belongings and they both came down from the train.

They both were walking on a deserted road silently as they both were deciding what to talk.
Ranbir thought to stop this silence and he started talking to her.
Ranbir: "Prachi..."
Prachi: "Yeah..."
Ranbir: "What happened? You seem gloomy..."
Prachi, with fake smile: "No nothing..."
Ranbir, with a scrunched forehead: "Are you sure?"
Prachi: "Yes" Then she continued walking but then Ranbir called her.
Ranbir: "Prachi... wait..."
To which she instantly stopped and looked at her.

Ranbir: "Prachi... tell me what's wrong? Why are you sad?"
Prachi: "No there is nothing"
Ranbir: "Then why are you sad...? You were all happy yesterday but when I told the station reached your face instantly turned gloomy...? Why is that...?"
To which she looked away trying not show her eyes on him.

Ranbir then came closer to her: "Is there something you want to say to me?"
To which she looked at him and then looked away with tears in her eyes.
Ranbir noticed her tears and kept his belongings aside and made her face towards him while she lowered her eyes and now Ranbir clearly understood what she wants to tell him...

Ranbir: "Prachi... look at me..."
To which she slowly looked at him and got lost in his brown eyes.
Ranbir: "You know what... I clearly now get what you want to say to me..."
To which she surprisingly looked at him.
Prachi: "Ranbir ji... you know what... there is never a dull moment with you around! Always on adventures – does not matter, even if it is a trip down to the grocery store. You make everything interesting and fun"
To which Ranbir just looked on.

Prachi: "I will never forget the day I saw you. You blew me away with your simplicity and oblivious charm...
Your smile disarms me. I love the simple things you do for me. Your gestures prove that you are there for me forever..."
Ranbir was surprised hearing all that from her and they were having an eye-lock for the longest time ever.

Mera Darpan Ankhiyan Teri
Tujhko Tarse Ratiya Meri
Jeena Mujhko Raas Aane Laga
Jabse Chehki Batiya Teri

Ranbir smilingly approached her slowly took her hands to which she looked towards their hands confused while she smiled at that.

Jogan Tera Maara Rasiya
Jag Jeeta Dil Haara Rasiya
Pag Tere Chaubaare Thehre
Sadke Main Banjara Rasiya
Rasiya Yeh Tera Hua
Toone Jiya Moh Liya
Rasiya Ne Tera Hai Jo
Wahi Tujhe Saunp Diya

He slowly started to rub her knuckles and his subtle movements was making Prachi to give a small smile.
Ranbir, nervously: "Prachi... even I don't know how and when... but I didn't realise our moments and you calling me by Ranbir ji all have become such an integral part of my life...
Such important and vital that I no longer can imagine my life without you...
And if you see from my eyes, you will find yourself as the most beautiful girl of this universe"
To which she looked at him lovingly.

Ranbir: "I don't know maybe I am falling head over heels for you and I want to give this feeling of love a second chance... so..."
She was impatiently waiting when she saw Ranbir kneeling down and sitting for a proposal which she surprised her.
Ranbir: "So... without wasting much time in love before marriage... Miss Prachi... will you marry me?"
To which she looked on very surprised.
Ranbir: "Would you want to become Mrs Ranbir Mehra?"
To which she looked on surprised not getting words to say.
Ranbir: "Yeah... I will never repeat my mistakes what I did in my past... I will always love you and love you only forever... I have fallen head over heels for you... I LOVE YOU PRACHI😍"
To which she got happy tears by that she covered her mouth in surprise hearing all this.

Ranbir: "If you believe in me... trust me... then you can go ahead and accept my proposal... so will you marry me Miss Prachi?
And yeah my knees are hurting so give your response quick...😂"
To which Prachi lightly hit his shoulders and slowly took her hands and put it on his hands to which he looked on happily and kissed her hands to which she looked on happily.

Prachi: "Yes... I am ready to marry you and yeah even I fell head over heels for you and I LOVE YOU RANBIR JI😍"
To which Ranbir smiled at that and stood up and hugged her tightly while she tightly wrapped her arms around and she couldn't control her happy tears as she got what she wished for: Falling in love with a person and that person only telling that he loves her proposing her for marriage, what else can be happy for her? So she said yes for marrying him😊😍

So guys here is the next update. I hope you all liked it😊😊😊

Did you guys liked the update?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote and please please please please please comment also pleaseeeeeeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Yours lovely writer
Sudha🥰🥰🥰