11. And Roaring Muscles!

Start from the beginning

So he has to be able to use All Might's power... without dying?

Izuku: "Seriously?! Oookay... so the training for me to handle your power is gonna be cleaning all of this trash by myself, and you're my trainer..."

All Might: "You got it!"

(Y/n): "I wish I could have that kind of power!"

Izuku: "Really?"

(Y/n): "No..."

All Might: *sweatdrops*

(Y/n): "But look at it this way! This big guy will be you pretty soon, and he's 'the Symbol of Peace'! Clearly this 'One for All' is a big deal! Plus, as far as getting an actual power for Hero School goes, what are the other options?"

Izuku: "Hey, you're right!"

(Y/n): "No seriously, like, is there nothing else we can do?"

Izuku: ...

All Might: "HAHAHAHA!!"

All Might bent over and genuinely laughed, to my and Midoriya's surprise, and we both kinda just chuckled with him but I kinda wasn't kidding about that.

All Might: "AHA! HA HA HA! T-thanks for that, (Y/n)! Haha...ha... but you'd have to do some hard searching for other options. Believe me, I know... but anyways! We're here because I did some research yesterday, and found out that this part of the beach used to be beautiful. Its been a total mess for the last few years!"

(Y/n): "It's been like this for years?"

Izuku: "Yeah, that's right. Because of the oceans currents, anything that gets dropped in the water ends up here. People take advantage of that when they dump their trash illegally, and now everyone avoids this part."

(Y/n): "So cleaning up here will be exercise and community service? Two birds!"

All Might: "Exactly right! The problem with Heroes nowadays is that they think it's all about showing off and capturing flashy villains!"

All Might put his hand on top of the fridge and began pressing down. When it bent underneath his open palm, I couldn't help but be impressed, and I looked to my own hand.

All Might: "Things were different before Quirks! Service was what mattered! Back then, heroes were the people who helped the community! Even if it was kinda boring!"

With a big slam, All Might blew away the debris around him to reveal the shoreline and rising sun.

Izuku: "Whoa..."

(Y/n): *genuine whistle*

All Might: "You will restore the coastline for this entire section of the beach

All Might: "You will restore the coastline for this entire section of the beach..That is your first step on your path, young Midoriya, towards being a Hero."