Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|

Start from the beginning

She was too surprised to let out anything. Sure, she loved Aria but she never thought anything about Namjoon.

She didn't have any feelings for Jungkook either, he wasn't worth more than the guys she had had sex with. Though he was good in bed than the other guys she had had sex with.

Taehyung was the guy she looked up to, he was nice, polite, kind, considerate, and caring for her. He was her ideal type, she wanted a husband like him.

She had a blur guess that he loved her but she never brought that up as she didn't want their friendship to end because of a misinterpretation.

She came out of her trance when Namjoon kissed her lips.

She turned her head to the other side and moved a little. Namjoon cursed himself for rushing things up.

"I guess, I should leave. I will come on time, tomorrow, and again, sorry for being late today!" she said and stood up and left the room.

—————

She drank the birth control pill, as she clearly remembered that Jungkook came inside her and she didn't want an unwanted pregnancy.

She went off to her University and went straight to the library to meet Taehyung since he was the topper of her department and liked spending his time in the corner of the library. She had a lot of things to share with him, she had no trustworthy friend other than him. Though they had met on the first day of their college, both developed a nice friendship over a year.

Taehyung smiled as he saw her coming towards him, he pulled a chair for her beside him and beckoned her to sit there.

She sat there and started telling him about all the things that happened. He calmly listened to everything she said though it hurt him to know she had sex with Jungkook and was certainly mad at him for claiming her as his girl when they weren't even in a relationship.

"I don't know what to do! My life is such a mess now. I don't want to leave my job because of Aria and the bet I made with Dad. I can't keep up with the job either because of those 2 brothers." she said in an annoyed tone and clutched her hair and groaned.

Taehyung held her hand as his eyes teared up and her anxiety increased watching him in tears.

"Amelle! I can't now. It always hurt me so much whenever you sleep with a guy, but I still pretend like I respect your choice but the inner soul inside me cries and screams because of the pain I get whenever you tell me about your last pleasurable night. I am tired now, I can't see you doing all of that with a faint hope that you would choose me one day, that maybe one day you will notice the love I carry for you inside my heart, that just has you in it. Can't you see the sparkles in my eyes when I look at you, the admiration I hold in my eyes whenever you talk? Do you know the reason why I don't speak much in front of you? Cause I want to listen to you and hear you talk, I love it when you talk non-stop to me and I want that to never end, with the fear that it is not going to be forever." he said as a tear left his eye. He looked down biting his lips to prevent himself from crying.

Amelle was right! He loved her all along.

"Taehyung, I am sorry for hurting you!" she said and hugged him. He shook his head.

"There is nothing to be sorry about. I wanted to propose to you in a memorable way after grabbing some courage but let's forget about it." he turned towards her and joined their foreheads. "I love you so fucking much! Please give me a chance and I promise I will prove to be a great partner for you!" he said and closed his eyes.

She held his chin and kissed his lips, he kissed her back passionately, with a smile of happiness. He grabbed her waist, pulled her onto his lap, and held her nape before inserting his tongue inside her mouth.