Reunion time!

"GRENINJIAAAAAA!" Greninja screeched, as it palmed 2 kunai blades.

"Gardevoir, lets do this."

Out of nowhere, Gardevoir teleported infront of Greninja, and unleashed a shadow ball, point-blank range. Greninja, was sent skidding back, a hand pressed over its stomach where it was struck. Ash could also be seen clutching his stomach.

"Greninja, Water Shuriken!" Ash yelled, and Greninja rapidly released 3 shuriken made out of water, directly at Gardevoir. Gardevoir, expecting Greninja to need a few seconds of rest before counterattacking, and was sent flying back from the impact if the 3, razor-sharp blades. 

"Wow Greninja, you have gotten way more powerful since we last had a battle together, our speed was insane! Now use Cut!"

Greninja made 2, water kunai out his legs, and started sprinting towards Gardevoir.

Gardevoir quickly teleported out of Greninja's way, and unleased a powerful thunderbolt, which caught geninja in the air. Ash and Greninja both were collapsed in agony, but slowly stood asa one, wearning the super effective move.

"Greninja! Are you ok?" Ash asked Greninja, who nodded.

"Quickly Gardevoir, MOONBLAST!" Diantha yelled, not opting to use the silent command. 

"ALRIGHT GRENINJA THIS IS IT! LETS END THIS NOW! WATER SHURIKEN!

Greninja took the massive shuriken from his back and held it up to the moonlight, as it spun and spun and spun, getting bigger each rotation, untill it towered over both pokemon. Meanwhile, Gardevoir was charging up a super-powerful moonblast, and let it go directly at Greninja.

"LETS DO THIS GRENINJA! LET. IT. RIIIIPPPP!" Ash cried, as Greninja threw the massive shuriken at Gardevoir, who unleashed a massive moonblast. As the Massive Water Shuriken neared the Moonblast, it was surrounded in a bright blue light. It chopped clean through the moonblast, the 2 halves or it falling and exploding to the side. The shuriken hit Gardevoir clean in the face, and sent Gardevoir flying. Without seeing, Ash and Greninja already knew that Gardevoir had been knocked out. The smoke cleared, and the judge announced:

"Gardevoir is unable to battle. Therefore, the winner is ASH!!!"

The crowd was pin-drop silent. And then clapping and shouting came from various parts of the crowd, and Diantha returned Gardevoir.

"Hey Ash, that was a really fun battle. Lets do it again sometime!" Diantha said, which was followed by Ash saying:

"YEAH DIANTHA! IT WAS REALLY FUN!" 

Ash walked off the stage, back to Goh and Chloe, and Goh whispered to him:

"OMA ASH THAT WAS INCERDIBLE! HOW DID YOU DO THAT WITH THAT WEIRD GRENINJA? AND HOW COME I'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE?" Goh asked. 

"Well i've had Greninja ever since I had a journey around Kalos. I had to let it go for it to help teh 2 Zygarde cells get rid off the red roots that had plagued the land since the incident with Lysandre and Team Flare. Greninja found me just before we left Kanto, its work done in Kalos. Funny, it came there and just came back. Me and Greninja have a very strong connection and are able to perform the 'bond phenomenon'. I'll explain more later, or more rather, Celmont will." Ash replied.

"Well Ash, that is a really amazing Greninja." Goh said, and then suddenly, Ash was shoved lightly by a boy with dark skin, and red-and-black hair. Kiawe!

"ASH! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN BRO! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE ALOLA MAN!" he yelled. "AND HOW COME YOU DIDN'T USE THAT AMAZING GRENINJA WHEN YOU WON THE LEAGE? YOU WOULD HAE SWEPT EVERYONE TO DUST!" Kiawe exclaimed.