Opening Battle: ASH V DIANTHA!

"HELLO KALOS REGION! ASH KETCHUM FROM PALLET TOWN IS BACK!!" Yelled Ash as he exited the plane.

"C'mon Ash, hurry up, or we will miss our ride to the school. Dad said that professor Sycamore would come to visit us before the school term starts, and we have to be at our dorms by 3 O'clock, which is... IN 30 MINUTES!" Chloe exclaimed

"Dang it I wanted to catch some nearby pokemon." Goh said, but then the trio heard some noise.

"Ash!!!" A young girl with lemon-yellow hair ran up to them and gave ash a massive hug.

"BONNIE! How are you? Hows Lumiose city? Hows the Gym? Hows Clemont?" Ash said, releasing her from their hug.

"Big Bro's fine, but im still trying to find him a keeper." Bonnie said. Ash looked to Goh and Chloe who just looked confused at the interaction, and said:
"Chloe, Goh, meet Bonnie! I travelled with her and her big brother Clemont through Kalos. Bonnie, meet Goh and Chloe. I am a research fellow alongside Goh at Cerise Laboratory, and Chloe tags-along with us."

"My dads is Professor Cerise, so he asked me to to make sure that the boys wouldn't get too excited or something. We are all attending the Pokemon High School here, and can't wait to get started. Besides, boys are hopeless. We girls need to keep them in line, huh?" Chloe said, smirking at the end. 

"Come with me guys, me and Clemont know why you're here, we volonteered to pick you up! Clemonts going to the High School too, you know.

"BONNNIIIIEEEE!!! COME BACKKK! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT RUN AWAY LIKE THAT!" Clemonts voice came to them, and moments later, were accompenied by the sight of the tech wizz.

"CLEMONT! How have you been?" Ash said, giving Clemont a hug.

"Yeah Ash I've been fine, how about you?"
"Yeah, i'm having lots of fun with Chloe and Goh, and cant wait until i start this High School Clemont. Oh and yeah this is Goh and Chloe..."

(GIVES EXPLANATION HE GAVE BONNIE)

"So yeah we are all going to Kalos High, huh. Its gonna be a blast." Said Ash, and Clemont and Goh nodded assent.

With that, they all headed to Lumiose tower, where Clemonts dad, Myer, was waiting to drive them to the high school for the welcome. Myer stopped the car in front of a massive plot of land, with a massive carpark with many other students. Suddenly, a massive shadow apeared and everybody looked up to see a gigantic, flying castle-shaped building. The building slowly set itself down onto the ground, and out stepped a familiar face to all the people from kalos. Their own Champion, Diantha and her Gardevoir.

"Hello to all who have gathered here today, all of you who have been chosen to be a part of this years 7th Grade cohort. I am Diantha Hepburn, to those who do not know me, I am the Champion of Kalos and the head of this school's board. I founded this school many years ago to train an age of Pokemon trainers, and in the hopes that Pokemon would be used as partners, and not as pets or commodities. We educate you about Pokemon, give you options for your journey with Pokemon, and wish you the very best." She said, her voice amplified due to hidden speakers.

"Wow Goh i can't wait to see if i can have a battle with Diantha!" Ash said.

"To kick things off this year, one of you will have a chance to battle one of our teachers here. I will call out a random students name, and they will come here and pick. You options areeeeee:

Siebold, Drasna, Volkner, Lance, Drake, Flint, Caitlin and Wikstrom!!" The named elite 4 members, and the gym leader all stepped up from the shadows.

"THE LUCKY PERSON TO CHOOSE ISSSS....... ASH KETCHUM FROM PALLET TOWN!" Diantha announced, and Ash lept in joy. He walked up to the castle/school and shook hands with Diantha, who said "good luck Ash."