Off to High School We Go!

"AAAAAAHHHHH PICKACHU!!!!!!" A boy named Ash Ketchum jumpled into the air after being struck by a full power thunderbolt from his partner, Pikachu. "IVE TOLD YOU NOT TOO PIKACHU!!!!!!" he yelled. 

"Hey good morning, Ash." Ash's Friend Goh said "Are you ready for another adventure!" 

"Heck yeah Goh but first we have something important: BREAKFAST!!" Ash leaped out of bed, suddenly dressed in his traveling clothes and sprinted through cerise laboratory to get his breakfast. 

"HEY WAIT FOR ME ASH!" Goh said, as he followed Ash down to breakfast. As soon as he came down, he noticed Chloe who was standing next to the doorframe, undoubtedly having Ash zoom faster than a Pokemon using Extremespeed right past her. He noticed the dazed look on her face, and knew she was about to fall. He quickly held her up before she fell, dazed and ended up with her in his hands. They both blushed bright red, and Goh quickly straightened.

"OMG IM SO SORRY CHLOE." Goh said, thinking that his relationship with Chloe was ruined, but Chloe however had a different thought.

"Its ok Goh, thanks you for catching me." She said, and turned around and walked to the dining table, leaving  Goh looking at her in thought. Her untied purple hair swished as she walked out of the room and into the dining room.

"Huh, she cute with her hair down." Goh thought and then immediately blushed "HEY WHY AM I THINKING THIS WAY?" He thought. "I feel this, feeling in my chest, and I have a strange feeling of wanting to be with her more. Ugh, am I becoming a pervert?" Goh thought, and shook his head and walked to the table to join Ash and Chloe. Unbeknownst to both Goh and Chloe, Professor Cerise saw the whole interaction, and was smiling behind a wall.

"So, uh, Ash, Chloe, what is the plan for today?" Goh said as he joined the pair already eating. Ash, with a mouthful of food said

"I dunno, how about we go and catch some Pokemon?" Ash replied, but Chloe intervened.

"Just wait you two, Dad has something for us to do. Something about a special high school in Kalos." Chloe said.

"Oooh Kalos. I journeyed there, and almost won the league! I came in second to a guy named Alain, and his Mega Charizard X. Good thing i won the next league i participated in huh."

"WAIT ASH YOU'VE WON A LEAGUE!!!?!?!?!?!?" Goh, Chloe and Professor Cerise exclaimed, the latter jumping out from his hiding spot, and everyone except for Ash fell face first into the ground, anime style.

"Well yeah I have." Ash explained, "I won the Alola League, and I became the first Alola Champion. But its just a small thing, dont worry about it."

"Don't worry about it???" Professor Cerise and Goh exclaimed and Professor Cerise fainted.

"SO ASH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Goh exclaimed.

"Well Goh, I thought it wasnt that big of a deal," Ash said, "Anyways, back on track. What are we doing today prof?"

"Well Ash, you, Goh and Chloe are all going to start High school this year right?" Professor Cerise said, getting up off the ground extremely quickly, "You all are going to join Kalos High School, the most prestigious high school in our world as we know it! You three have been selected to be a part of this year's cohort!"

"Wow guys can you believe it! We're going back to Kalos!" Ash said as he released all his pokemon. All his pokemon cheered, and Goh and Chloe started talking amongst themselves.

"So, uhh,  Chloe, have you ever been to Kalos?" Goh asked awkwardly. 

"Well Goh, I haven't. Have you?" Chloe replied.

"Nope! I've never been to Kalos, but i've heard that the professor there, Professor Sycamore, is a world leader in the research on mega evolution, and I'm pretty sure Ash has been there, so i'm pretty sure he can show us around." Goh said.

"Ash? Show us around? I'm pretty sure we'll have to stop him from challenging the local gym leader! Anyways, where is campus? Chloe said, addressing Professor Cerise at the end.

"The school is located in Lumiose City Chloe, and is close to Lumiose tower, and the gym there."

"Oh yeah, i remember the tower, my friend Clemont is the gym leader there, we travelled through Kalos together. Him, his younger sister Bonnie, and this other girl named Serena. She joined us at Lumiose, and is from Vaniville Town in Kalos. I wonder if Serena would be attending the high school. She is a talented Pokemon Performer, and she almost became Kalos Queen. When we departed ways at the airport, she was going to the Hoenn Region." Ash said. 

"Huh, you sure seem to know a lot about this Serena Girl, hey Ash" Chloe whisper/said to ash, and Ash's face went bright red. 

"Hey, Chloe, its nothing like that." Ash exclaimed nervously. Something that Chloe had helped Ash with over the past few weeks was 'curing' his denseness. He, under the tutelage of 'Sensei Chloe', had become less dense that the average rock, a major accomplishment for Ash.

"Yeah, sure it isn't." Chloe teased, while Ash tried to change the subject.

"Hey guys, when are we leaving?" Ash asked. Professor Cerise looked at his watch and fell to the floor, anime style

"YOUR PLANE LEAVES IN 20 MINUTES!!!" The professor exclaimed, and everyone else fell to the floor. They quickly picked themselves up, and in the matter of minutes, we ready to leave.

TIME SKIP-20 MINUTES BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS LAZY

"Alright, this is where I leave you." Professor Cerise said to the trio, "Behave well, Chloe. Take care of her, Goh." Professor Cerise said. 

"Alright Professor, I will do my best." Goh exclaimed. With that, the trio left and boarded their plane, ready for the new chapter occurring in their lives.

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is my first fanfic, and my first book on the internet. Hopefully it dosent turn out too bad. Well anyways, Serena is coming soon, i will try to update every 2-3 days, as it is school holidays now. Thank you (i know not many people will read this) for reading and have a good day/night/whatever time of day it is. 

:)