Showing off

Rosa and Winston returned to where they left off before Saika and Kiki

(Author:R stands for Rosa, S for Saika, K for Kiki)

S: "Dumb, where did you go? Suddenly we didn't see you anymore"

K:"We were very worried. We thought something might have happened to you, next time please let us know"

R: "I'm sorry for worrying you, I'll tell you next time"

Suddenly a couple of panther beastmen came to the place where the Bonfire Kubiro was being held, climbed onto one of the stands and one of them called everyone's attention with a mighty roar.

"The son of the black claw tribe patriarch, Killian, has announced that today he will choose his mate"

Several shocked gasps could be heard

"The one who proves to be more beautiful and talented than the others will be the lucky one. Any female who wishes to participate is requested to go immediately to the central plaza of beast city, near this Kubiro. Females of all ages are admitted" continued the panther guard

A chorus of voices rose up from the incredulous and pleasantly surprised crowd

All the females became immediately excited by the unexpected news and flocked to go to this selection site.

The single males left in the Bonfire Kubiro were sad and hurt by their attitude.

K: "Should we go too?"

S: "Why? Are you interested in that hairy charcoal? Listen to me, it's not worth it"

K:" No no, it's just that we are the only females left behind "

R: "Isn't it better this way?"

The other two young females gave her a quizzical look

Rosa was very happy with the situation, phase one of the plan was a success, now only phase two remained: to showcase Kiki's qualities.

The female tiger just had to find an excuse to do it and after thinking for a couple of minutes, the female led her friends to a stand full of rare accessories.

R: "Look Kiki, this is the same color as your eyes"

She took a hairpin with a majestic rose gem and put it in her friend's hair

R:"Beautiful, like a pinky fruit's flower"

(Author: The pinky fruit's flower is considered the most beautiful flower in all of Beast World, not only for its rarity but also for its wonderful shades of pink. In the dark it takes on a phosphorescent color, like the plants of the forest in the film Avatar. )

Kiki's cheeks dusted lightly with blush

K:" It's not like this, it's all due to the beauty of this magnificent hairpin. It has been worked with so much care that anyone would look beautiful with this accessory. Whoever made it is really talented, it's all thanks to them..."

the shy female began to ramble in embarrassment

R:"You are too humble, Kiki. Simply adorable, beautiful inside and out"

And she gave a meaningful look to Saika, as if to say 'keep my game'.

The latter seeing the kind of look that her friend gave to her, she immediately understood the assignment and with a loud voice started her act

S:"Oh Kiki, you're so sweet and gentle, your males we'll be very lucky to have you!"

Kiki's cheeks became deep red, making her even more adorable and began to stutter