Watching drama

Author: Hey guys! At the end of the chapter there's a meme! I hope you like it<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting late and Rosa and Winston, after chatting (well, Rosa spoke while the Big shy man nodded), decided to go at home.

On the way back, a commotion captured Rosa's attention.

Yui, the most arrogant and hateful female of beast city, was trying to 'convince' a poor male to become one of her mates, also resorting to threats.

"You know that I'm a female and if you don't accept, I can make your life a living hell. I can even accuse you of abusing me and they will kill you" she said with an evil smirk.

The male, maybe an hawk beastman, was continually refusing her, trying to maintain a cold facade but it was clear that he felt uncomfortable.

Considering Yui had targeted him, the beastman had to be the next in line of succession for the position of chief in his tribe, as that female and her mother were obsessed with power.

The Hawk tribe was located in an area with extremely harsh conditions, females were not allowed to live there as they would not have survived and therefore only the old or single males lived there.

These beastmen living in isolation weren't used to having contact with females and Yui was trying to take advantage of that.

"I would rather be exiled or dead, than be with a female like you" replied the male with a tight lipped expression.

Yui grimaced at the response of the hawk beastman and, seeing no way out, decided to do what she did best and that no evil could resist, cry.

Her eyes filled with tears that began to flow wetting her cheeks, her lover lip began trembling and she began to sob. Her acting was excellent... like that of a trash tv show. (It really sucked)

When Yui's mates saw her state, they panicked a little and immediately started consoling her while glaring angrily and accusingly to the hawk beastman, the cause of all.

The poor male, not being used to interacting with females, panicked even more not knowing what to do or how to fix it.

Meanwhile Rosa and Winston were enjoying the show as if they were seeing a film at the cinema (even if there was no cinema in the Beast world).

The young female started munching some fruits and also offered some to her guardian, who strangely accepted them. It was really a funny show, like one of that spanish telenovelas, well, the trash ones.

 It was really a funny show, like one of that spanish telenovelas, well, the trash ones