CHAPTER 1 💚 Destroyer To Conserver

Start from the beginning

The Observer turned back and began to go back to his own place hoping the first kid hadn't managed to burn it down somehow despite the fact they were in space where there was literally no oxygen in space. That kid was strong but was far from okay in the head, he had an attention span shorter then a fishes memory and was incredibly reckless, it was as if he expected everything he did could never come back to bite him.

💚

A burning ache filled Error's body which left everything feeling numb, his eyes slowly batted open being greeted by blurs of dark purple and light blue. For a moment he was confused but the pain made it hurt to think, all he knew was that he wasn't in the anti-void. It took a while for his brain to register everything and even longer for the aching to stop  but when it did Error finally managed to move. He rolled to his side head in his hand- WHAT THE!? Error's eyes shot open and he scrambled out of bed quickly realising he didn't know where he was.

Understandably, he was freaking out. Not only did he have no idea where he was but the body he was in wasn't even his own, wasn't the void ment to kill him!? And not turn him into some sort of blue and yellow monster!? Error tried to calm himself down and examined what he could of his new body, the first thing that was clear was that he clearly wasn't the same type of monster if he was even a monster at all and the next was his odd skin patterns.

The left side of his body was a mix of yellow and orange with his skin being a light yellow stripes with orange down the legs, neck and torso while the right side took the same pattern but in darker shades of blue with pale blue skin lined with vibrant shades for the lines across the neck, torso and legs. He had puffy white hair done in a ponytail with a band of sharp yet oddly comfortable star shaped ordements, his clothes were light and felt like a cross between a nightgown and a robe of sorts with moon and sun patterns.

The clothes were oddly similar to what he prefered to wear but with small changes that made them look fancier, the transparent sleeves for example. However, they felt a lot more comfortable and definitely warmer which was a surprise to Error to say the least, yes he knew that wearing a torn up jacket wasn't exactly the best choice for keeping warm but it worked well for someone who was freezing 24/7. Wait- focus Error! Focus! He sighed and looked around seeing what he assumed was a trail of stardust circling him and wrapping around his neck like a scarf.

He was very confused now. This wasn't anything like his body except for the tear marks that slid down his cheeks but even then those were wrong since they looked more cartoonish and less like the actual tears which stained his face from his time in the Anti-Void. He took a breath in and tried to walk, a bit shakey at first but eventually got a hang of walking in heeled boots, he glanced around confirming that thus place was definitely not one of Nightmare's when he got a better look at the lighting choices. He was calmer by now, it was clear that this wasn't the same place where he'd been abused by FATE based off the lack off tension around his soul but where exactly was he? And why did his body look so different?

Can he at least still use magic the same way? Error froze, he looked down at his hands and considered that possibility. His soul wasn't being puppeted by FATE anymore and definitely felt different, but is his magic still as strong as when FATE was strengthening it through painful but helpful procedures? He hesitated for a moment but lifted his hand touching a finger to his cheek but felt no magic build up. Alright so no strings. He held the same hand out above him towards the infinitely high ceiling focusing on something a bit different: Accumulation Source Magic.

Bright sparks of purple, blue, pink, black and green flames and sparkling stardust lit up around his palm. Shocked by this unfamiliar display of magic he jumped causing a high concentration of blue, purple and white fire to be sent up shooting through the glass skylight, Error shrieked and ran to the corner of the room tripping backwards and falling onto the bed as the stained galaxy patterned glass came crashing down. He definitely has accumulation magic...