10. New Beginnings...

Start from the beginning

There were a few things he could do right now, but in case he ever did want to sleep or literally pass the time, he went to see if there was something else he could use. (Y/n) made his way to the living room and laid down on the couch when a question clicked in his mind. He was in Musutafu, Japan, but...

When was he?

And what could he use to find out?

(Y/n): "Um..." *click*

He thought about Skyrim, the Rest/Wait Menu to be specific, and pretended to click on the air in front of him like opening a menu

He thought about Skyrim, the Rest/Wait Menu to be specific, and pretended to click on the air in front of him like opening a menu. But instead of nothing happening and him sitting there looking like an idiot, time froze around him and the Rest menu opened, with a prompt to skip time and the current (and hopefully correct) time.

(Y/n): "It worked! Thank you Todd Howard! Alrighty, let's see... 9:08 P.M. Cool. (Weekday), May 24... 2117 ?!?!"

(Y/n) slapped both hands to his mouth and slowly tilted his head towards the staircase, listening for any sign of a sudden awakening.

(Y/n): *whisper* "Sorry! Oookay, I... I'm in the future... But I used my real birthday when I gave the mouse guy that fake I.D, didn't I? Wouldn't it have shown that I'm, like, a hundred years old?" *patting pockets*

(Y/n) forged all of those fake documents without thinking about it, using default info or whatever would 'make sense' for the time and place.
He hadn't realized that the current time was the start of the 22nd century until he pulled out the Hawaii I.D. and checked his birthday, 2102.

(Y/n) brushed off the initial surprise and entered the downstairs restroom to shower, stopping at the mirror like a deer caught in headlights.

(Y/n): "Oh... my... God... I'm an anime person! This is nasty! Hahahaha!"

The boy took a minute to admire, mock, and cringe at his new, animated form. His face kept its youth and discernable features, but was 'stylized' to the MHA series.

Additionally, his face was perfect: his skin was void of acne or cuts, his teeth snow-white, (H/c) hair smooth and shiny in the good way, and eyes far more vibrant in their original color. (Y/n) could see that he was cleaned up and visually pleasing as one would imagine, like an actual self-insert.

(Y/n): *tracing hair* "I'm... am I attractive now?... I honestly can't tell."

After he finally turned his gaze from his face, (L/n) switched his attention to his new frame. With his clothes still on, he could see that his body was much more... MORE.

(L/n) quickly locked the door and hesitantly removed all of his attire to get the full idea of what he was now working with, only to discover that his overall frame was greater in height, wider and built with far more mass than his old body.

And (Y/n) could also see that every part of this new body was adorned with incredible muscles. Nothing was exempt; his chest, arms, legs, midriff, back... posterior... and even the rest of the hard-to-reach places.