"You mother fu-" He tried to scream but  he became aware of who's sitting next to him.

"I did not start this, but he did." He points out fake crying.

"My son, won't do things like this." His mother reassures. Vedant lets out a victorious smirk which was only seen by Vivaan through the front mirror.

"Ma, I need new starkings," Vivaan says. "And new clothes too," he says, pointing to the wet tee he was wearing.

"Ofcourse, kanna!" His mother played with his chin which was not little anymore. "Ved? Do you need anything? Like boxers, shorts or something?"

"Hell, ma! I said to you a thousand times that you shouldn't talk about boy's inner wear," he mutters. Staring right ahead. Being the driver for the short ride, it was a good reason to avoid looking at the other passengers.

"Oh dear, if it wasn't for your father, I'd have never talked about intimate things. Besides, I'm your mother. The one that carried you inside me for ten whole months. And do you know how hard it was for me to push you and him out of me?" She has started the mom lecture again.

"Not now," Vivaan whispers, leaning towards his mother, who was seated besides his brother.

"I get it. You can talk as much as you want, mum." Vedant shuts himself. "But not about that damn man. Please,"

"Ok, change of plans and topic. We are going shopping now!" Their mother exclaims joyfully.

Shopping was the only thing that got the three together. They have been shopping since Vivaan was born. With one baby in her chest pack, another  in a stroller.
Whatever situation that may be, shopping got them closer.

"Can't wait," Vivaan says without enthusiasm. Man, understand him! He has just played that freaking game for hours!

Vedant without the necessity to hear other things, switched on his Spotify playlist and wore his airpods. He is completely off from the world.

When he opened his eyes, all he felt was humidity. He woke up and without any doubt, he was inside the car. But water was all over him. Too.

"You brat!" He squeals while unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Karma is a bitch, brother." The kid says while having first bump with his mom.

Vedant sighed. "Game on little fella,"

They raced one another till they got out of the parking lot. Of course, Vedant won.

"Damn, bro. You should push some balls. Come join our team" Vivaan mutters. "I'll speak to the coach,"

"No need," Vedant remarks and pulls out a bottle of water from his pocket. Without the knowledge of Vivaan, he poured the full bottle of water into his fur.

"What the hell?" Vivaan said while he was watched by hundreds of people.He tried to drain out the water, but he couldn't succeed. His mother came running towards him.

No sooner did she arrive, then she started laughing. She gives a warm smile to Vedant and turns to Vivaan. "He is your elder brother,"

Again she runs to Vedant and gives him hifi. "Good job, buddy."

With sweating water, the family got inside the mall. They were the talk of the mall! Everyone started looking at them. Their mother called out, "What's up people? Never seen a wet little guy? Huh,"

With that people started minding their very own business.

They boarded the elevator and Vivaan checked himself in an elevator mirror. Vedant's gaze was fixed on a guy. He kept staring at him.

Vedant again realized that this was the same guy he saw in the parking lot. Something was different about him. But our Vedant is not a nosy guy. So all he did was mind his damn business.

The Velans scurried into a random shop on a random floor as someone had stopped the lift at that particular floor.

Again, he saw that guy pulling out a girl and another guy out of the lift. So he concluded that that different guy had stopped the lift.

They went to the nearby store and started shopping. To his surprise, the different guy and his friends were also shopping there.

While looking at thousands of dresses, one particular short got his attention. It was light cyan coloured with a writing 'prima faciè'.

He couldn't buy the shirt for three reasons:
A) He didn't know what 'prima faciè' meant.
B) The big ass price.
C) Cyan was a bright color, and Our Vedant is a man of light colors.

And that's how he decided to leave the shirt wherever it was.
He got some supplies of clothes and paid the bills, roared at their car, went home.

A/N:

Good day to y'all! Hope y'all liked this chapter!

agustadearly18
ivyB4winter

♥~