"...it's personal stuff." Haily responded.

"It's okay, you can tell us anytime you want." Boboiboy comforted.

"Hey, can we please take a break!? My legs are dying!" Gopal complained.

"No, we need to find moonbot ASAP!" Ying yelled.

"Huhu, why me..?"

"I'll try to look from above again." Yaya float up and fly around the forest. After a few minutes,

"See anything!?" Fang asked from below.

"No, nothing."

"Okay, I'll help. Shadow falcon!" Fang got on top of the falcon and search for anything like clues.

"Eh, this is pointless." Gopal looked back and did not pay attention to where he was walking to.

*press

There was a giant hammer coming at Gopal's way.

"Huh?" He looked in front. "AHHHHHH! COTTON CANDY TRANSFORMATION!"

The hammer turned into cotton candy and hit Gopal and made him covered in cotton candy.

"Aduh, my heart almost have a heart attack."

"Where did that come from?" Boboiboy ran up to Gopal.

"How am I supposed to know!? And you're more worried about that than your best friend!?" Gopal comically cried.

"Eh.." Boboiboy sweat dropped.

"Can I get rid of him?" Haily said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Hmph, painful but delicious.." He continued eating the cotton candy.

(Got this from the comic)

"I heard a pressing sound. Maybe you stepped on a trigger?" Boboiboy shrugged. "*cries comically* Why am I the unlucky person????!"

"I guess life just hate you." Haily putted salt to the wound.

"Why meeeee!?"

With Fang and Yaya

"Hm, this is weird.." Fang commented.

"Eh, what's weird?"

"It's just..we know that he's still here but there's no clues or any trace from him."

Yaya thought for a moment, "Yea, that is pretty weird...."

Fang spotted something. "Hey, what is that?" He lowered down a little so he could get a closer look. "A.....crown?"

"Huh?" Yaya saw Fang and flew to him. "Woah, why is this here?"

Fang turned to Yaya. "This might be the first clue that we found. Let's go back to the others."

Yaya took the crown and both of them flew back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, why is Gopal crying?" Yaya sweat dropped. "Many things happened." Haily sigh.

"Oh, Fang found this crown in the middle of nowhere." Yaya showed them the crown.

"Hey, that looks familiar..."

"Hm? What do you mean, Boboiboy?"

Haily stood there, shocked.