Chapter 2

Hi guys so here

'I'm trash.' Thought
"I'm trash." Talking
("I'm trash.") Whisper
"I'm trash." Mumble
__________________________________________________________________

"What?" Boboiboy was confused. "Did you do anything before we got out of the watch?" Quake asked. Boboiboy did a thinking pose. "Well, I clicked a green button that said "fix" so I thought it would be fixed. " Boboiboy scratch his non itchy cheeks and chuckled nervously.

"Maybe that's why we got out of the watch." Solar said. "You do be reckless sometimes." He sigh. "Hehe sorry." Boboiboy looked out at the window and saw it was already getting dark. "It's getting dark and you guys don't have anywhere to sleep." He said worrying for them. "We can just go back to the watch." Blaze said. "Oh, okay." Boboiboy smiled.

When they tried to go back, nothing happened. "Huh?" Ice was confused and so was the others. 'What's happening? Why can't we go back?' Quake thought to himself. "It looks like you guys have to stay for awhile." Boboiboy said. "But where will you guys sleep?"
"We can sleep on the floor I guess." Thunderstorm suggested. "Eh? But the floor is not comfortable!" Boboiboy yelled. "Then where else?" Thunderstorm raised one of his brow. "At my bed." He said. "But that would be disrespectful!" Quake complained. "Don't worry, it's fine. Also I should probably get a good sleep since I have to go to TAPOPS tomorrow." "Should we go with you?" Cyclone asked. "I don't know but let's talk about this tomorrow, okay?" The rest agreed.

They had to squeeze themselves to fit in the bed and sleep. Quake was sleeping at the right side besides Boboiboy. Thunderstorm was sleeping at the left side besides Boboiboy. Thorn was sleeping next to Thunderstorm. Cyclone was sleeping next to Quake. Ice was sleeping next to Thorn. Blaze was sleeping next to Cyclone and finally, Solar was sleeping next to Ice.

 Blaze was sleeping next to Cyclone and finally, Solar was sleeping next to Ice

I'm bad at drawing okay😢😭

When it was morning, Boboiboy quickly prepared to go to TAPOPS. "Boboiboy, can we come with you..?" Thunderstorm politely asked while turning away, blushing. "Woah, didn't know you could ask politely." Solar said being surprised. "Idiot, anyone can do that sh-" before Thunderstorm said a bad word, Quake glared at him with a deadly and motherly smile and aura. "I-I meant thing." Thunderstorm was trembling.

.

.   TIMESKIP

.

"Commander, what's our mission." Boboiboy group asked. "Your mission is to rescue a powersphera called moonbot from planet Aurora." I got this idea from a suggestion from someone NrSuhailyAnisa. "Huh, planet Aorara?" Gopal asked. "Idiot, it's planet Aurora. You should practice how to listen instead of going to missions." Fang scolded. "Eh, sorry, jeez." Gopal mumbled. "So, any information about planet Aurora?" Boboiboy asked. "None, we haven't found that much information but there is a kingdom in there and their known as-" "What, there is a kingdom? They must be rich enough to buy a lot of food!" Gopal interrupted. "DON'T INTERRUPT ME!" Commander Kokochi shouted. "Eeek, sorry commander Kokochi!" "Heh, awesome." You know who said that

"Hmph, as what I'm saying, they're known as King Dark and Queen Star." "Huh, do they have dark powers?" Yaya asked. "Like I said, we didn't get enough information so we don't know." Kokochi  said. "Though, the information that we got was that moonbot gave someone powers and together they worked hard to keep in peace. But one day, moonbot was captured by evil aliens and the moon user tried to find moonbot." "Do you know who's the user is and what they look like?" Ying asked. "No, we don't." Kokochi replied. "Then this will be hard." Gopal whined.

"Go to planet Aurora and find moonbot with the help with the user!" Kokochi demanded. "Yes, commander!" The group said doing the TAPOPS salute.

========================================================
MEANWHILE IN PLANET AURORA

"Don't worry moonbot, I will save you." ??? Said. They pulled out their sword. "Moonlight slash!" They yelled as they beat the crap out of the evil robots.
========================================================
"We'll arrive soon." Fang said while piloting the spaceship. "Hahh, this is taking so long." Gopal complained. "Hey, stop complaining!" The Y&Y duo said. " I'll head to the room. Bye." Boboiboy walked to the room. "What took you so long?" Thunderstorm said. "Heh, sorry." "Thunderstorm, don't say that!" Quake said. "Finally you're here, they said that I can't sleep until you get here." Ice said with a tired look." "Well I'm pretty sleepy. Want to sleep together, Ice?" Boboiboy asked. This is not a ship. I don't ship anyone with Boboiboy. "Sure." Ice replied. So they rest somewhere while cuddling. "That's not fair!" The TTM trio whined.

"Calm down, it's Boboiboy's choice anyways." Thunderstorm said but was actually pretty jealous too. " Boboiboy, we're here!" Yaya announced. "We have to hide. Thunderstorm, wake up Boboiboy and Ice." Quake ordered Thunderstorm nod and dashed to them waking them up. Just in time, The elementals were gone and only Boboiboy was there. "Okay, let's go." When they got out of the spaceship, they walked and walked and can not find moonbot. "We been walking for ages! Can't we have a break!" Gopal complained. But what they saw was unexpected.

A girl with purple and a strip of silver hair. A hair that is long and have a messy bun. Purple and blue clothes and have a skirt. Black bracelet. Silver moon necklace. Flowers in her hair. Have a star earing. Ruby ring. Moon clips and butterfly crystal clips in her bun.

"Who are you?!" She yelled. "If you dare to harm anyone here then I have no choice but to fight you." She then threatened. "Wait, we won't harm you." Said Boboiboy. "We just want to know if you see a powersphera that name is moonbot." Just now, she looked surprised then asked, "How do you know moonbot? Are you one of those powersphera hunters?" She still kept her guards up. "Oh, no. We are not. It's just our mission to find moonbot. And also, we are from TAPOPS." Y&Y duo said. "TAPOPS? Oh pardon me for my action earlier."

"It's okay, let's introduce ourselves. My name is Boboiboy." "I'm Gopal." "Hi, I'm Ying!" "Nice to meet you, I'm Yaya." "Fang." The girl hesitated but then, "I'm Nur Suhaily Anisa. You can call me Haily for short I guess. "Okay, Haily. Let's work together to find moonbot."

1058 words
__________________________________________________________________
I'm going to end this chapter. If you want more then put a 💜 In the comments.