"We can see that," says Anu Elbowing me. We all chuckle at the same time. "I'll tell more about her, come on!" Aryan pleads with Anu.

We took my car because Anu had promised to feed my car with her dad's creddy! (Anu has nicknames for silly things, say for example, There is this guy named 'biliya' and she means a tree nearby her house and she calls her phone 'kanmani'.)

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, 

But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell.

you don't know oh oh

You don't know you are beautiful!" 

We were singing at the top of our lungs when a traffic police interrupted us.

"Oh oh," Anu squeals, which resembles the 'oh oh' from the song above. 

"Mr.police, we are adults and I have my driving license, here " I show my details to the police officer cause it's my first encounter with an officer with my very own license!

"No, Mister. You are causing a nuisance to the public. Didn't they teach you to turn off your vehicle's indicator after turning?" 

"Thank you, sir," I say while loading the car's windshield up. "Loser, loser!" Anu and Aryan resume the song.

"Guys guys, did you just hear what that officer guy called me?" I smile wildly. "He called me 'Mister'!"

"We are not deaf," they say monotonously.

I continue to hum while plastering a permanent smile on my face. 

We reach the mall and I go and park my car while those two get a parking ticket. I Unbuckle my seatbelt and lock my car, once again I make sure that I locked it correctly, Then I climb off from my car walking casually with one hand in my pocket. 

How did I get so lucky? I washed my hair today and that came in handy! My hair was glimmering already and I know that. Huh. With swag and sophistication, I walk. And that's how my mother taught me so.

I grab my phone and pretend to text as I always do in front of guys. A guy looks at me weirdly but the next moment there is something in his eyes. That's friendship. He wants to befriend me. 

"Aditi!" Anu yells at me for making her wait. She looks at the guy and reiterates. "Aditya! Come on!"

I smile and get away from that guy from the parking lot. As soon as I come close to Aditi, she squeals. "What just happened??" 

"I'm a guy now, remember?" I remove her hands from my hands and shove her away.

Aryan pays the bill, of course with Anu's creddy.

We reach the elevator and stand there till that stupid machine comes down to get us. 

I enter the lift, followed by my Satans.

"I think something is wrong with my face, I knew it!" I whisper into Aryan's ear. "That girl in the corner keeps staring at me."

"Goodness, she is checking you out, Aditi." He whispers back. I keep a face that says 'disgusting'

Wait, I think I forgot who I am now, A guy. And that's why that guy from the parking lot wants to befriend me and this girl keeps staring at me. Shit!

As soon as the elevator reached the fifth floor, I grabbed both Aryan and Anu's arms and pulled them out of the lift. Still, that elevator girl is peeking at me, ew.

I dragged them to a men's clothing store and from there my shopping spree began. Aryan helped me in selecting cool shirts and pants for he has always been the best dresser among us. No offense, Anu Nair.

Finally, I'm out of Munna's clothing and maneuvered on my own! Aryan has bought me some guy bracelets and Anu has bought some shoes. After about three hours of searching, I was ready to go out. As a guy!

A/N:-
Hope y'all liked this chapter! Let us know what you think of it!!

Here comes the shoutout session!

The person who gave utmost comments and sharing for this week is chatty_cat08 !!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

~|~

THANKYOU EVERYONE!

agustadearly18

ivyB4winter~