"celeste?" the girl winded her eyes when she heard her ex-boyfriends voice. she could tell it was him even though he was all away downstairs. then she heard knocking on her door, "yo celeste you in here?"

celeste didn't know to either ignore him and say nothing but she just let out a big sigh before opening the door. from her point of view she thought she looked like a rat's nest. she was in a oversized tee with black shorts that couldn't even show.

"yo leste, have you been gettin any sleep bro?" darrian reached out his hand to caress her cheek and she just let him. she felt helpless so she just, let him. "i missed you." he mumbled.
celeste nodded as she lets him pull her into a hug.

she couldn't lie and say she didn't miss him either because she did. it felt right for him to be this close to her for some reason, she was getting deja vu again. but she didn't want the same ending, again.

she slowly pulls away from the hug when she heard the voices speaking in her head again. it was so overwhelming she felt like crying.

darrian furrows his eyebrows when he sees her stiffened figure and expressionless face. "ma are you okay?" he tried to hold her hand but she swats it away. yeah she was being dramatic but she didn't care.

celeste let out a sigh, "i don't know why you coming here actin like we friends darrian. we not." she mumbled as she walked to her bed. darrian scrunched his face up from the tone she had which he didn't appreciate much. "ain't you jus hug me though? and i thought we was good."

celeste sucks her teeth. she didn't forgive him, she really didn't care what he had said weeks ago. she only let it slide because she had a literal sleeping baby on her and there friends were a couple feet away so she wasn't gonna cause a scene.

but now they were along she wanted to tell him everything that he had made her feel.

"no actually we're not."

darrian then let out a frustrated sigh. "but you said—" she cut him off, "nigga i ain't say nothing. i wasn't gonna scream at you because i had a toddler sleeping on me and like other people i think before i act." she told him smartly.

darrian was confused now. he didn't get it, he thought she had forgive him and he was coming over to just check up on her but now it seemed like his plans were going side ways.

"then tell me what you wanna say celeste. what didn't you tell me cause you didn't wanna tell me the day i was communicating like you want me to but you did the opposite."

celeste scrunched her face up from the sentence that had just flowed out his mouth. he had formally worded that way worse then he meant. "see that's what. your not sorry ddot. you just say it because you think apologizing is apparently gonna get you anything."

she stopped her sentence before saying something she was gonna regret. "look i just think that you should do your own thing while i do mine cause we obviously not for each other no more."

ddot frowned at that because he thinks they are meant for each other. in every which way.

"why?"

celeste was honestly lying, she just didn't feel like darrian even wanted her anymore. and she wasn't gonna sit here being miserable because her love was unrequited. "ddot don't act dumb. both you and me know what you want. and it's not me."

darrian felt his heart drop from that once sentence. he didn't know that this was how he made her felt, if not he made her feel way worse. he shook his head, "no. no. i want you bro. don't say that dumbass shit."

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵈᵈᵒᵗ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें