9. k.th x c.bg (txt)

Start from the beginning

tyun: ill be over in 10

soobread: homos

taehyun smiled and got ready to head over to beomgyu's house. he wasnt planning to refuse the invite anyway. his mind lingered to the fact that beomgyu said he could only study when taehyuns there and taehyun had a similar thing, where he could only do certain things when beomgyu's there. in conclusion, the two need each other, they're like each other's other half, the missing puzzle piece, etc.

taehyun put his needed notebooks and textbooks into his backpack, along with his pencil case and extra index cards. he changed into a simple gray hoodie with his favorite comfortable jeans and went downstairs.

"mom im going over to beom's to study together and hang out. ill be back by 8 or 9pm!!" taehyun called out.

"alright! have fun," his mom responded loud enough to hear over the sounds of pots clanging and knife chopping since taehyun's mom was cooking.

taehyun doesnt really hang out as much as other high school students he knows. not really into large gatherings and parties really often and mainly just hang out with his usual bunch consisting of yeonjun, soobin, kai, and beomgyu.
so, his parents know that and trusts taehyun.

"yes yes." taehyun slipped on his shoes and left his house, locking the door behind him. he headed towards the direction of the familiar house he visits often. at this point, his body just knows the way on its own, he doesnt even have to think about it.

"what would he do without me." taehyun smiled at the thought of beomgyu. whenever he thinks of beomgyu, for some reason he always lifted his mood.

the male texted beomgyu to tell him he's nearly there in their private messages.

me: beom im almost there!!
beom <33: mkayyy

taehyun already knew where the extra key was, having used it many times to visit beomgyu like this. he lifted the big rock that the key was under, and turned the key in the lock.

when he opened the door, nobody was there. at this time, beomgyu's parents would be at work so he expected it.

he took off his shoes and set them aside in the shoe rack and headed upstairs to beomgyu's room.

"beomGYUUU" taehyun shouted in a higher pitch at the end as he opened the door.

the dark haired male was lying down on his bed, scrolling on his phone before taehyun came in. his notebook and textbooks were on his desk, untouched.

"tAEHYUN!!" beomgyu jumped up.

"damn you're loud," taehyun said with his normal voice. "okay sooo where should we start?" the peach haired boy said as he dropped his backpack on the floor next to the desk.

"uhh i need help with the chemistry and the calculus one.. i didnt prepare for those tests yet," beomgyu whined.

"you're lucky to have me y'know," taehyun sighed and took out the notebooks and study problems.

"thank youuu you're the best!!" beomgyu grinned and sat down at his desk, taehyun also sitting down at his desk.

"okay so lets start with calculus because that's honestly the easiest. okay so this section, is the part that the test would bring up. here do these problems first and we can go from there. oh and yknow the subject i was studying for was literature/writing youre good at that right"

"mkay and yea i am, i can help you back!! just ask questions" beomgyu said.

"fair deal now"

beomgyu focused on completing the problems but then he came to a question that he didnt understand at all. "tae what does this mean.."