4

The clothes the man held up weren't clothes at all- more like a costume.

Lingerie.

For women.

Namjoon froze, staring at the thin, short, and sheer garments. He could feel himself already actively trying to block out reality, at the same time he was trying to understand it.

"Drop the towel." The man said, setting the other articles of clothing down as he held up just the black bra.

Namjoon just stared, still trying to come to terms with this simultaneously as his brain tried to block it all out.

The man huffed, clearly annoyed with the lack of speed of obedience on Namjoon's part. He reached out and yanked the towel off, dropping it to the floor.

Namjoon didn't react- too stunned to cover himself up.

"Turn around, arms out." The man instructed.

Namjoon heard him, but couldn't move. Just stared at the clothing.

It wasn't the cross dressing itself that Namjoon was revulsed and horrified by- he had actually done that a few times for his videos. High heels and all. It wasn't his own kink, but he didn't mind it. Especially since it was one of the few things that got him extra money.

No, it was reality that was crushing him. This man with perverse intentions had planned this all out. Had stalked him, found him, kidnapped him, and now wanted to dress him.

In women's clothing.

For purposes Namjoon was desperately trying not to think about.

His intent with all of this was horrifyingly clear, and Namjoon felt his legs go out.

The man was shocked when Namjoon suddenly collapsed, not expecting this.

He expected some fighting, crying, maybe even a helpless escape attempt.

But straight fainting? There was nothing in the boys medical history that mentioned he was prone to such things. Was he faking it?

Suspicious, the man knelt down, gently rolling the boy onto his back.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, seeing the small trickle of blood running from the boys nose, over his lips.

He wasn't faking- he had really fainted. And had hurt himself in the fall.

Well, the man could work with this.

It was better this way, even. Now there would be no begging, arguing or struggling.

He snagged the towel and pressed it to the boys face, checking every few minutes until the bleeding stopped. He cleaned the blood away and scooped the limp boy into his arms.

The pornstar was strong, and tall.

But Holden was stronger, and bigger.

He set the unconscious boy down on his back on the bed, leaving him momentarily to fetch his supplies.

He returned with the lingerie, a bottle of lube, an average sized plug, a hair brush and some rope.

After checking the boys pulse and examining his nose, he determined that Namjoon was okay, he would just wake up to a world of pain.

He clasped the bra clips together, then slid the garment over the boys head, lifting him slightly here and there to get it in the correct place. He sat back with a smile as he admired his work.

The boys pecs filled the padded cups nicely, adding a feminine illusion that had Holden's pants tightening.

Ignoring that, he adjusted the straps over the boys shoulders, before moving downward.