Chapter 3: Meeting New People

Blade's POV

My friends and I chuckled when I looked at Cameron who had a stupid look on his face.

"You never answered my question. Why the hell are you here?" I said in a blunt voice.

"Mom let us come with her to pick you up" he replies.

"Oh" is all I say then roll my eyes.

"Vipers you are allowed to leave now" Michelle said.

Before we left we said good-bye, so all of the officers including Michelle stopped what they were doing and said bye.

When we walked out all of our parents were there. That was when Mrs. Rivera spoke up.

"We have all decided that you will not be living in your apartments anymore, you will be moving back into the house" Mrs Rivera said
"Why?" I wined. We are so close that each of our parents are the rest of ours, so we all pretty much have 6 moms and dads. We talk to each others parents however we want because they are pretty much are our parents too.
"It's because we need to keep an eye on all of you" Mrs. Collins said.
"Fine" we all said at the same time.
"Can they stay at our house?" I asked my mom.
"Sure" she replied.

We told them that we were going to walk to the house so our parents, my "brother", and his friends got into the cars they came in. While we were walking to my house we all got a text at the same time.

When I read it, it put a grin on my face.

"You guys ready to party?" Peyton said with a smirk on her face.

A chorus of "hell yeahs" went around.

We went to our apartments first to get out clothes, but we didn't get dressed because we were just going to get ready at my house. If we didn't go back to my house first then Cameron would flip, considering its like 2 am. When we got to my house we walked past Cameron and his friends who were sitting on the couch who were probably waiting for us. The gang and I just walked past them to get to my room.

*skip to after getting ready for the party*

When the girls and I were done getting ready we walked out of the bathroom. The boys had already been ready for like 10 minutes. (Outfits are in the picture) We walked downstairs and Luke opened the door for all of us for it to be shut by one of Cameron's friends. I still have no idea what there names are. Cameron's friend called him over. That's when Cameron and the rest of his friends came over and kept on asking where we were going.

Nash's POV

I was walking to the kitchen to go get a snack when I noticed Cam's sister, what did she say to call her...... oh yeah Blade. So as I was saying, I was walking to the kitchen until I noticed Blade and her friends sneaking out. Luke Hemmings, I know him because he is in 5 Seconds of Summer, opened the door for them so I shut it.

"Cam get over here" I yelled.

Cam walked over with the rest of the boys and saw that Blade was leaving.

"JENNA W-" he was yelling until Blade interrupted him.
"What's my name?"
"You're name is Jenna Marie Dallas"
"Wrong"
"People call me Blade"
"Ok then Blade, where are you and your friends going?"
"To a party"
"I thought you said parties were for idiots?"
"Well things change Cameron"

Her friend Peyton opens the door, but this time it is shut by Carter.

"Hey babe where do you think your going?" he asks with a smirk.
"How stupid are you? Did you not just listen to Blade and the douche bag's conversation?" she replies.

Peyton's POV

Is this kid really trying to flirt with me? I don't even know any of their names.

Blade's POV

When one of Cameron's friends tried to flirt with Peyton, it made me pissed. That's when Peyton said "How stupid are you? Did you not just listen to Blade and the douche bag's conversation?" which made me chuckle.

"We have literally no idea who most of you are soooo......." I say.
"Well we do" Chris and Brent says.
"How?" Emily asks.
"Well we went on tour with them for a little until we discovered the he" Chris said pointing to Cameron "was your brother. We left when we remembered all of the bad things you said about him."
"Well since you don't know who we are let us introduce ourselves" one of the boys said.
"I'm Nash"
"Jack J"
"Jack G"
"Matt"
"Shawn"
"Taylor"
"Aaron"
"Carter" says the boy that was flirting with Peyton.
"And you already know me" Cameron says looking down.
"Ok now that we know who you are let us introduce ourselves" I say with a smirk.
"I'm Blade"
"Peyton"
"Emily"
"Luke"
"Brent"
"Chris"
"AND WE'RE THE VIPERS" we all shout at the same time.
"Since we know who everyone is, we're gonna get going"

I begin to walk out the door until someone grabs my wrist. When I look to see who it is, it's........Nash? I yank my wrist out of his grip and we walk out the door.

"Blade get back here, you're not going to a party at 3 am" Nash and Cam said.

My gang and I just looked at each other and began to run to the location where the party is. When we get there, it smells like alcohol and everyone is sweaty. There are a lot of people that came. Our friend Ryan hosted the party. There were a lot of people jumping off the cliff into the ocean, which of course we would go to later on. Oh yeah? Did I mention this was a cliff party? Oops. Well it is.

====================
A/N
Sorry I haven't been posting, school is taking over my life. School is over in less than a week so I will be posting a lot more.