Chapter 2: Discovering What She Has Become

Cameron's POV

I am so excited because the Magcon tour has ended, which means I get to go see my family. I haven't seen them for two years. I still talk to my parents and Sierra on the phone every once and a while, but I haven't talked to Jenn in a LOOONG time.

My friends and I were getting on a plane that was heading to LA (where his family lives), that's right my family is going to meet the rest of the boys. This is going to be the best summer ever because I am reunited with my beautiful sisters, my lovely parents, and my friends Nash, his brother Hayes, Matt, Aaron, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G, Carter, and Shawn are staying the entire summer.

"Flight 242, to California now boarding" was said on an intercom.

The boys and I got onto the plane, I got the window seat with Nash next to me. It was a 6 hour flight since we were in Nashville, Tennessee. I began to talk to Nash about how excited I was for him to meet my family, especially Jenn. I think that Nash and Jenn would get along really well, not in a relationship type of thing but like best friends. After our talk we both went to sleep and when I woke up we were landing. When I looked over at Nash he was still asleep.

"Nash wake up, we're landing" I said shaking him.

He woke up and we waited for the plane to land.

When the plane finally landed the boys and I went to pick up our luggage to be greeted by our many fans. When we were getting past our fans and taking pictures with them on their phones we got into a car that we rented and drove to my house.

When I got there I knocked on the door, and it was opened by Sierra. We hugged each other straight away, then I noticed Jenn wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Hey Sierra, where's Jenn" I asked.
"Oh you don't know yet?" she said.
"Know what?"
"She moved into an apartment with Emily and Peyton because mom and dad kicked her out."
"WAIT WHY DID MOM KICK HER OUT?"
I then felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.
I heard "oooohs" from all of the guys and that's when I got pissed.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR SIERRA!?!"
"This is all your fault Cam, she began acting different when you left."
"What do you mean by different?"
"She gets detentions everyday at school, goes to parties and clubs every night, and we have to pick her up from the police station like every single day."
"How is this my fault?"
"You left without saying good-bye, you stopped calling her everyday and broke your promise, I read the note, and you tell all of your fans you have only one sister which is me!"
"Whatever I'll go and talk to her tomorrow at her apartment, can you let me and my friends in?"
"Ya, mom and dad said that your friends will be here all summer."
"That reminds me, where is mom and dad?"
"Work. As always."

Me and the boys began to walk into the house so I introduced them to each other.

"Boys this is Sierra. Sierra this is Matt, Nash, Hayes, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, and Carter" I said pointing to each of them.

"Nice to meet you guys" she said before going upstairs and yelling that we are all sleeping in the living room. The boys and I plop down on the couch and just talk about my sister. I was kind of upset of what I heard, but I didn't really believe it because when I left she was sweet, never wanted to come home after 10:00 pm, and always thought parties were for stupid people.

It's 7:30 pm and the boys and I have been sitting on the couch watching movies. We're waiting for our pizza to come, well pizzas because we can eat A LOT. We ordered three pizzas, which we can probably devour in a few minutes.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it!" Taylor yelled with excitement.

Wow he must have been really hungry. Taylor used his own money to pay the pizza delivery man. When he set down the pizza boxes, half of the pizzas were already gone. That's right we eat that fast. While we were stuffing our faces with food my parents came though the door because they were finally back from work.

"Hey Cam" my mom says engulfing me in a big hug.
"Hey" I say hugging her as tightly as I can.

When I let go, I introduce both of my parents to my friends.

"Mom, Dad this is Nash, Hayes, Matt, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, Aaron, Carter, and Shawn" I say pointing to each of them as I go.
"It's very nice-" my mom is interrupted by her phone.

She is on the phone and when she hangs up she says "its Blade again."
"Who's Blade?" I say
"Blade is what everyone calls your sister now."
"What happened to her?!?"
"She's at the police station, again *sigh*" my mom says like this happens all the time.

"Well honey it's your night, I got her last time" my dad said to my mom.
"Uhhh, fine" my moms says getting her keys.

"Can we come?" my friends and I ask.
"I guess" she says.

We all pile into the car and are on our way to the police station. When we got there, my mom began to talk to five other mothers. Two of them looked familiar, they looked like Emily and Peyton's mom. When we were kids they were Jenn's best friends.

"Cam, can you go get your sister?" My mom asks
"Ya sure" I say

When we're walking in I see six teenagers talking to one of the cops, but I knew that wasn't Jenn because her hair is brown. I go up to the lady at the front desk and say my name.

She says "I've never seen you pick her up before"
"I'm her brother" I say
She just says oh and gives me a weird face then looks away. Well that was rude.

She calls my sister and... IT'S THE TEENAGERS I SAW A FEW MINUTES AGO! AND WAIT A MINUTE IS THAT BRENT AND CHRIS?

"BRENT CHRIS WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" Matt asks.
"We got arrested? Why do you think we're here?" They say at the same time.
Brent and Chris came to a few of the Magcon stops because they were invited, but for some reason they wanted to leave, so they left but none of us knew why.

That's when a girl with long red hair goes up to me and says "why are you here?" in a really rude tone.
"Who are you to think you can talk to me like that?" I said.
"You don't remember me Cammy?" She says with a smirk on her face.
"Wait Cammy? That is what my little sister called me when she was like 5... OMG! Jenna?"
"Not Jenna, Blade. If you want your dick stapled to you forehead, call me Jenna."

So this is what my sister has turned into........