Intro

Hello, my name is Jenna Dallas but you can call me Blade. Oops, let me rephrase that, if you ever call me by my real name I will kill you by stabbing you with my pocket knife a million times. So as I was saying...... hi I'm Blade. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I AM A COMPLETE BADASS! I think that's all you really need to know. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I am in a gang. The gang is pretty much my family. The gang consists of three boys, Brent Rivera, Chris Collins, and Luke Hemmings and three girls, me, Peyton Griffins, and Emily Butler. We call our gang "The Vipers."

Let me tell you a little bit about ma peeps

Blade: 17 years old, 5'6, red hair, brown eyes. Is known as the leader of "The Vipers." When she was 15 her brother left without saying good-bye and only kept in touch with her for 1 week. Has a sister named Sierra. Lives in apartment with Peyton and Emily because her parents kicked her out for being to hard to handle. Her favorite thing to do is vandalize shops with the gang. Even if she is not living in the same house as her parents they still pick her up from the police station when arrested.

Brent Rivera: 17 years old, 6'1, dark brown hair, brown eyes. Best friends with Chris his whole life. Met Blade, Peyton, and Emily at Starbucks and became bests friends after 5 minutes of talking. His parents abused him so he took more than half of their money and bought an apartment around the area with Chris. Lives in the same apartment building as Peyton, Blade, and Emily.

Chris Collins: 19 years old, 6'2, dark brown hair with a light brown streak, eye color depends on what he is wearing. Is the oldest out of everyone in the gang. Was always best friends with Brent. Met Peyton, Emily, and Blade when Brent introduced them to him. Moved into an apartment with Brent because he was sick of living with his parents. Whenever his parents picked him up from the police station, they would always give him a 20 minute lecture.😒

Luke Hemmings: 18 years old, 6'4, dirty blonde, blue eyes. Met Blade at a piercing shack then was introduced to the rest of the gang. Has a lip piercing. Is in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Lives in a house with his band, which is not far from the apartment building the rest of the gang lives in.

Peyton Griffins: 18 years old, 5'10, dark brown hair with purple tips, brown eyes. Is a dancer and is very flexible. Her favorite way to hurt someone it to kick them. Lives with Emily and Blade. Was kicked out by her parents just like Trouble. Her parents told her that she could come back once she learned to behave better, which she knew would never happen.

Emily Butler: 17 years old, 5'4, black hair with a blue streak, browns eyes. Lives with Peyton and Blade in an apartment. Is very silly because she makes everything seem like a joke. She even makes up jokes when being arrested. Moved out because she didn't want to live with her parents anymore, but her parents were on the verge of kicking her out.