•Epilogue

She was clapping so loudly that Aryan was sure he was going to go deaf.

She was the only parent, in the entire auditorium, on her feet, shouting and cheering the loudest.
With a lot of effort, he somehow coaxed her to not whistle—as she had just brought her hand up to do just so.

His jungli was still out of control sometimes, even after so many years.

But this occasion called for it.

Their little 8-year old champ, was receiving his first award. He had successfully won the inter-school elocution competition—and was now being felicitated for the same.

Upon receiving the award, he turned to the audience to look at his parents, and put up his award—while his parents just had the broadest of smiles on their faces, unable to handle their beaming pride.

With a look of love, all they could exclaim was "that's our boy!"

~•~•~•~•~

Many years had passed since Aryan and Imlie had welcomed their sweet bundle of joy, little Aryansh Singh Rathore—but the love and protectiveness between the couple had only grown stronger over the years, by leaps and bounds—even as they had now become a family of three.

Imlie was now an accomplished journalist herself, while Aryan had fortified his position as a prolific businessman even further, by proving to make Rathore Industries stronger on the international front, in the past few years.

Aryansh, however, had now become the entire world of his parents.
He's the joy of the family, known to be the favourite of his Narmada Daadi, whom he keeps entertained at all times, always.

He has significant traits of both his parents —the joyful energy of his mom, and the calculative skills of his dad.
He is also extremely good in academics, and is very very passionate about sports.
Mainly football—which Aryansh watches on most evenings with his dad, after Rathore Sr's long day at work.

His Ma just watches on, not very interested in sports herself, but just happy seeing her two boys have a fun time together. It's her favourite feeling in the world. Seeing them cheer loudly and bringing the whole house down.

Sometimes, Arpita Maasi also joins them—with her little 3-year old daughter Ria, as Maasi herself is a big fan of sports.
Ria came into their lives through adoption, as a tiny baby of one.
Arpita was very keen on becoming a mom— and at the same time, giving her unconditional love to a child who was deprived of it.

The entire family had tears of joy on the welcoming of little Ria. Aryansh himself, has become very very protective of his little sister.

The family has been living very happily together for the past few years...
But little do they know—their happiness is only about to get doubled.

Imlie has a little secret to share with Aryan...and she knows that he's going to be over the moon with it.

A gift—that she knows he's going to cherish with his entire life, along with their other bundle of joy—Aryansh.

She can't wait to share this joy with him.

And also prepare for the welcoming of another little one...into their lives.

From their family of three...to four...

A family which she has always dreamed of having, which her Sita Maiyya has finally given her!

A family which she showers her love on, which she receives in return as well, in two folds.

A family that she is going to love and cherish forever...and always.

"GOAL!" shouted the father-son duo loudly at the TV.

And that's when Imlie was jostled out of her thoughts, as she looked on, with the biggest smile on her face, gently caressing her stomach...unable to wait to tell Aryan any longer!