Chapter Four.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.
no man's land

Pulling a pair of jeans and a sweater from her closet, Vienna rolled her eyes at the sound of George yelling

Pulling a pair of jeans and a sweater from her closet, Vienna rolled her eyes at the sound of George yelling. As much as she wanted to get off of Derek's trailer couch, mornings were unbearable with George and Izzie's constant shouting.

After getting dressed, she headed downstairs to make coffee and small talk with Meredith when the older blonde noticed Izzie approaching, "Hello, kitty."

"What the hell was all that shouting about, Izzie?" Vienna asked.

"He doesn't want me walking around in my underwear while he's naked."

"Well, I was walking around in just my sweatpants yesterday ━━ "

Meredith nodded, "And you looked good, seriously your ab workouts have been working."

"Thank you, Mer!" Vienna grinned.

The roommates decided to carpool together, arriving at the hospital together. Jumping out of Meredith's jeep in the parking lot, George stated, "You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries."

"Oh, that reminds me. We need more tampons." Vienna notified George.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower."

"Can you add it to your list, please? Izzie asked.

"What?" George questioned.

"Tampons," Izzie told him.

Meredith nodded, "To the list, it's your turn."

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear." George complained.

"It doesn't bother me, ok? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal." Izzie told him as they made their way into the hospital.

"You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up." Bailey informed the interns as they were gathered in the locker room. Alex walked in late, earning himself a glare from the resident.