"What's up with you Liz? Why are you talking like this?"

Lisa scoffed, "Like you care anymore."

"What does this even mean?" Jungkook huffed, putting down his pen with a little too much force.

"It means you don't care about me anymore!" Lisa, on the other hand, slammed her pen down.

"What the fuck," Jungkook stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh please!" Lisa sneered. "You don't even have time for me anymore, you're always with them and your fucking Jaehyun hyung –"

Jungkook glared, "Don't talk about him like this, what did he even –"

"Oh so now you're defending him against me, huh?" Lisa arched a brow, hurt and angry and bitter, full of disbelief. Her hands clutched around the poor notebook in front of her. "Wow Jeon Jungkook, just wow."

"This is nonsense!" he raised his voice. "You're just creating problems out of nowhere!"

Lisa gritted her teeth. Now she was the one at fault, huh.

"When was the last time we hung out together?? Alone??"

"Last nigh –"

"We slept last night! Before that you were with your beloved Jaehyun hyung all day! You're just using me to sleep!" Lisa sprang to her feet, slamming the notebook on the table this time.

"Oh my god Lisa," Jungkook's eyes grew big and she could now see hurt in there. Good, she thought. Now we're even.

"You don't even look at me in school," Lisa gritted her teeth, feeling her hands tremble and she quickly made them into fists. "You're just after that perfect sunbae of yours and your perfect little team with your pretty little cheerleaders, you're always with them –"

"Oh what about you, then?" Jungkook snapped, rising from his seat too, his eyes were angry and bitter now. "You don't even come to my practises anymore, you're always with that Kang Solbi girl! Not to mention that Han Seojun following you around like a dog –"

"Well yeah you would know about following someone around like a dog, wouldn't you?" Lisa snapped back harshly. "And what about them? Do you want me to just wait around for you to spare me a bit of attention? Assuming you'd have any time, of course, I'm surprised you even realised I wasn't at the practise among all the girls swarming around you –"

"Obviously because you prefer others' company now," Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Kang Solbi, what a nice choice. And Han Seojun, the nerd of the drama club –"

"Don't talk about him like that! At least that nerd is always beside me if I need someone!" Lisa hissed accusingly. Jungkook laughed darkly.

"Oh, always beside you, is he? Why, is he your boyfriend now?"

Lisa's voice was shaking now, "Even if he was you wouldn't know because you aren't there to see, right??" She could feel the incoming tears.

"Stop being such a bitch," Jungkook hissed in irritation. "You're ruining everything!"

Lisa froze, her mouth slack, she couldn't believe what she just heard. And she saw the exact moment Jungkook realised what he had said. His expression turned from angry to shocked like he himself couldn't believe what he said, ashamed and kind of scared, and before he could open his mouth again, Lisa was gathering her things swiftly.

"Lisa wait – I didn't mean it – no –" he started, voice full of regret, but she just ignored him, her stinging eyes finally giving up and a single teardrop fell down her face onto the tablecloth as she shoved everything into her backpack.