Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo

Start from the beginning

"Hobin... he's stealing all your subscribers."

Me and Gaeul tried not to laugh as we watched the scene in front of us.

"I'm leaving. Clean the studio." Taehoon threw his phone, hitting Hobin on the head with it as he left.

All three of them, surprisingly, began to clean as I laid on the floor lazily.

~*~

"Who are you? Oh.. hi Y/n."

I sat up from my position on the floor to see Taehoon's dad looking at the v-hit trio in confusion.

"I didn't know Taehoon had friends..."

I tried not to laugh as I hear what he muttered.

~*~

"Let's fight..." Taehoon glared at Yeonwoo.

We all turned up a few minutes ago and Snapper started live-streaming the fight.

This is because of Dowoon.. right?

[ he may be hot, but he's a shitty person ]

[ I'm gonna unsubscribe ]

Yeonwoo sighed and placed down his bag while complaining he'd be late for cram school, "You just want to fight, right?"

The comments were all extremely negative, judging us all without knowing any context or anything about the situation.

I sighed as Hobin yelled at Taehoon and told him to stop fighting, "You shouldn't hit him?!"

[ I feel bad for yeonwoo]

[ seong taehoon is a piece of shit ]

"Hey, are you thinking about how you need to go to cram school?" Taehoon asked as Yeonwoo continued to block his hits, not even fighting back, "You're a puppet. A puppet who does whatever his dad tells him to do."

Yeonwoo finally lost his cool as he yelled, "I told you I'm not a puppet! I study because I want to!"

Taehoon smirked and kicked him in the face while his guard was down, "It looks like you know how to get mad after all."

[ of course he'll get mad if you provoke him like that.. ]

"Are you happy?" Taehoon slapped Yeonwoo harshly in the face as Yeonwoo's eyes stared lifelessly at him in surprise.

"I'm happy." Yeonwoo smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek, contradicting his words.

We all stared at him in surprise.

"You're not happy."

Yeonwoo seemed surprised as he tried to wipe the tears from his face.

"What do you want to do in life?" Taehoon suddenly asked.

"I want.. to be a doctor?" Yeonwoo spoke unsurely, questioning himself.

"I wasn't asking you what your Dad wants you to do! I don't wanna hear what your Dad forced you to aim for after taking away your freedom! I asked you what you want to do!" Taehoon yelled as he grabbed Yeonwoo by the collar.