Him III

I rub bubble's head as she whimpers on my lap

"SHUT UP, BUTTERCUP!!!" I flinch at Blossom's voice.

"NO, YOU SHUT UP!" Buttercup bites back.

"YOU SHUT UP!"

"YOU JUST SHUT UP!"

"SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!"

Bubbles leans into my arm more wiping her tears on my sleeves.

"Girls? Girls, stop that. Girls? I said stop that right now. Uh, girls? Stop that arguing." Professor says.

"Oh, I don’t like arguing. Why can’t we all just get along, instead of fighting and arguing?" bubbles asks.

I look down to her blonde hair, lifting her head up I smile lightly, "Yeah your right. I'll go and stop the commotion okay?" I whisper kissing her forehead.

Her big eyes look up at me innocently, precious little bean!

I pick her up setting her where I originally sat, as I make my way out of the room. "Girls!" I say walking up to them. "What are you fighting. You're sisters." I gently says patting both of their backs.

A/N- I use to fight with my siblings, but I hated arguments so I always feigned ignorance or dumb things to make the conversation more light hearted.

"She started it!" They both say pointing to each other.

"Okay how about we talk this through?" I ask squatting down, "Buttercup? What happened? From your point of view." I ask turning to the black haired girl.

She huffs turning her head, "All I did was throw the three headed dragon, for Blossom to catch. But she couldn't catch it well enough and got all bossy." She says crossing her arms.

I nod taking in her statement and  turn to Blossom, "Blossom? What happened in your eyes?" I question this time.

"Buttercup threw the Dragon too hard, and she wouldn't stop arguing about the fact that she did!" Blossom says with an angry groan.

I nod my head thinking about what to say, "so this all started because of throwing the dragon?" I ask getting a nod out of blossom but a frown out of buttercup. "I don't think Buttercup did it on purpose." I gently say getting her to turn her head towards me. "You girls are super strong so it's got to be hard controlling it. You could easily pick up this house if you wanted to." I say with a chuckle creating a more light hearted mood.

"I think it's a misunderstanding, but you have to be able to talk it through and understand each other, rather than being defensive." I say smiling at them. "We all have arguments, but at the end of the day you two still love the other." I say patting my knees and standing up. "And it's about time for bed. Anything you two want to say to each other?" I ask which caused them to look at each other.