Nice Lady I

A/N - I LOVE THIS SHOW! I'm so happy I decided to rewatch the show years later because it feels so nostalgic!

Taking care of the girls have gotten easier, though helping them to sleep isn't my job because they barely know me.

my eyes catch the professor sadly making his way to his room, after tucking them in. He seems so lonely.

I pause after closing the door hearing a whimper from inside, opening it up the light showed bubbles sitting up staring at me with a frown, i hold her gaze watching her frown turn into a smile.

"Sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite." I quietly say leaving the door open and the hall light for her. Maybe i'll need to get them a nightlight.

I retreat back to the guests room turning in for the night.

The girls and professor went grocery shopping so it was easier for me to clean up on my own, as an 18 year old I have more stamina to complete the whole house in less than an hour plus there's no people to worry about, when the door opens i greet the family as i help them with the bags.

"Professor fell in love!" Bubbles happily says flying to my height.

"Oh? Love? At the supermarket?" I question getting a sheepish look from my boss. "I'm sorry if that sounded rude sir." I apolgize politly since it was super inappropriate.

"It's fine," He clears his throat.

"SO~ whats her name?" I ask entering the kitchen with buttercup taking a bag from me to set it down.

"Ms. Ima Goodelady" Blossom answers.

I chuckle at the stupid name, "Wait seriously?" i question looking at professors goofy face.

"He even has a date tonight." Buttercup says pulling out the ice cream.

I stare at her then to the tub in her hands. Taking the ice cream tub away she groans, i shake my head opening the lid and scooping a spoon out of it.

"Oooh Professor go and get her." i mutter holding the spoon out too buttercup. Her frown lightens up as she takes a bite from the spoon ultimately leading for Bubbles and Blossem to line up for a spoonful.

"You wouldnt mind the girls?" He asks rubbing his neck.

"Me? Of course not i love hanging out with them." I gently say putting the tub back.

He sighs looking at me happily, "Thank you, hiring you was the best thing i've ever done."

I jump from his statement trying to find a way to make him sound better, "Second best, because when you made the girls, that one was the best thing."

The girls ended up falling asleep father than i expected, on the 5th movie. I carefully move Bubble's arms from around me lifting her up and placing her on the sofa where i was which was in between Buttercup and Blossom.

Gently i wrap the throwover around them as i make my efforts to clean up the mess we had made. I stretch my back, setting the bowls in the sink, i'll wash them out tommorrow, i cant bother right now.

"Y/n, i'm back." I jump from his soft voice as i make my way over to him.

"Good evening professor, the girls were super sweet the whole time." I explain leading him to the living room. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear tiredly yawning.

"Wake up, girls. I have a surprise for you." Professor says waking them.

They open their eyes and mumble sleepy queries; my eyes glance behind him, to the door opening up and showing a beaming lady stood happily.