812- 814 Shameless- 1-3

Start from the beginning

“I’m so mad!” The little black ball glared at the white tiger fiercely. A frightening aura exploded out of it, and it charged towards the white tiger immediately.

“Get lost!”

The white tiger’s eyes flickered. Its furious holler was like thunder as it slapped its paw down at the little black ball.

Boom Boom!!

Explosive sounds rang continuously, and the entire Bliss Forging Workshop was torn apart by the fight between the white tiger and the little black ball.

“Don’t think that I don’t know what you’re thinking of.” The little black ball glared at the white tiger with a raging fury.

“I’ll return this sentence back to you, word for word… Don’t think that I don’t know what you’re thinking of too.” The white tiger snickered.

Before waiting for the little black ball to say anything, Ye Qingtang suddenly appeared at the scene. The little black ball masked itself in the darkness almost instantly and dashed into the inner hall.

Ye Qingtang frowned deeply at the sight of the crumbling outer hall. She looked at the enlarged white tiger and then at the silver wolf which was curled up in a corner.

Looking at the scene, it was evident that the white tiger went berserk all of a sudden.

_______________________________________________________________

813- Shameless_ 2

“Mother-“

Just as Ye Qingtang was frowning, a soft voice suddenly came from the bedroom. The little black ball which shuttled back into the bedroom earlier on directly seized the little lightning dragon’s body. Rubbing its sleepy eyes, it ran to Ye Qingtang’s side with tiny steps.

“Mother…” The little dragon man clutched onto the edge of Ye Qingtang’s clothes and glanced at the haphazard place. It frowned immediately and swept a look at the white tiger before looking at Ye Qingtang. “Mother, that is not a good thing. Look, it made this place into a mess.”

man

The white tiger looked at the little dragon man who had no sense of shame. “You are a good thing.”

Ye Qingtang rubbed its temples vexedly.

“Why are you making a din at night?”

Could it be that it was provoked when it ran out of the house?

“What the fudge. What has it got to do with me? It’s clearly this fellow who fought with me.” The white tiger complained with dissatisfaction and shot a glare at the little dragon man who hid beside Ye Qingtang.

“It fought with you?” Ye Qingtang raised a brow slightly and turned around to look at the pitiful little dragon man.

“Mother, it maligned me… I clearly just woke up.” The little dragon man blinked its eyes innocently.

“What the hell. You still have the face to say that?” The white tiger blew its beard in anger and swept a look at the silver wolf which hid in the corner. It raised its front paw and pointed at the silver wolf. “Come here. Did it hit me just now?”