Chapter 3

End of August, synonymous of relaxation and last sunbathing before the return to school. Except for the twenty Formula One drivers, for whom these four words meant rain, boredom, cold...

The Spa-Francorchamps Grand Prix, known all over the world for different reasons: the first victory of the great German driver, Michael Schumacher, the sudden death of the best friend of the French and Monegasque drivers...

At this very moment, no cars were pacing the Eau Rouge hill, they were all in the pits, just like the drivers, for their greatest pleasure. After only two laps on the track, the Spanish driver found himself in tenth place, which disappointed him, seeing that his British friend with a Williams had managed to reach the podium.

He took advantage of the end of this particular grand-prix to attend his last obligations before being able to return with his friends to the Spanish capital, to celebrate his birthday which was the day after tomorrow, before leaving for the Netherlands. First of September, first day of school for many children, and birthday of the Spanish pilot who was in good company with his pilot friends such as: Charles, Lando, Daniel, George, Pierre...

----

As for the brunette, this fateful date meant that she was going to have to devote her evening to someone she knew neither from Adam nor from Eve.

Nine o'clock, the car ordered by her father arrived at nine o'clock. She had to get ready in an hour.

Reluctant to this evening, and knowing that her suitor was going to tell every detail to his boss, her father, Aria decided to play a card she was used to use in these cases: the provocation.

Something that her father hated, but that she cherished so much.

Her outfit would be a very light dress, golden all over, with a bare back, revealing her tanned skin above her kidneys, and as a simple fastening, a chain at the level of her neck, without forgetting the slits on both sides of the bottom of the dress that went up to the origin of her thighs. Her hair went up in a ponytail, and her make-up very simple, considering the important heat still present.

It was not necessary that it sells, if not it would find itself quickly without dress, she said herself.

The brunette felt very uncomfortable in this dress which covered her only very little. But what comforted her was to see the face of her father when he will learn the dress of his daughter.

She had to leave, already late of ten minutes. The engineer knew that she had to face this ordeal, she thought that if she was late, the dinner would last less time.

Like every time she had to take this elevator, she met her neighbor. But this time, it was in the hall of the building that she met him and not in this metal cabin.

Aria kept her head down, not to meet his eyes, except that for the first time, he was accompanied by his pilot friends. In spite of her heels, which made her taller by about ten centimeters, she could not match the size of some of them.

The brunette raised the head to see how much they were, and to her great surprise, the eyes of the six men were pointed out on her.

- Well, Carlos, you have beautiful neighbors!

- Shut up Lando.

To the Spanish pilot's dismay, Aria had heard, and did not hesitate to thank the British pilot.

----

An hour and a half, it had been an hour and a half that the man in front of Aria, whose first name she had not remembered, was talking about himself and how great, altruistic, modest and humble the father of the latter was. This only increased her annoyance.