bangs - itoshi sae

Itoshi sae

01,

"it's getting too long.."

your boyfriend sae itoshi was looking at himself in the mirror blowing his bangs away from his eyes. this was the first time youve seen his bangs fully grown out and honestly you thought it was the cutest thing youve ever seen.

however, sae on the other hand absolutely hated them and you could tell from the frustrations that grew on his face as his bangs wouldnt stay out of his eyes. you couldnt hold it in any longer your curiosity getting the best of you.

"why do you hate them so much?" you look up at sae still messing with his bangs in the mirror. he froze when he heard the question opening his mouth to form a response but he suddenly shut it saying something completely different.

"they're just annoying, is all." were the only words that came out of his mouth but somehow you were fully convinced that wasn't the real reason.

you sit up on the bed you were once laying on patting the space beside you for him to sit on.

"come on, sae you can tell me i'm not gonna judge i swear" you look up at him with genuine eyes and a smile forming on your lips. he hesitates but eventually sits down to tell you.

"im insecure."

you were taken aback at the reason at first. sae itoshi is insecure? the midfielder for the madrid team, one of the most talented soccer players you've ever known and he was insecure about his hair.

you reassuringly take saes hand in yours rubbing circles over his palm with your thumb.

"i think you look good sae." you tell him trying to make him feel better. at the same time you wonder why he feels this way but dont want to push too further. it already makes you content enough to know hes comfortable with sharing such information with you, it makes you feel all special and warm inside. no one knows this version of the prodigy soccer player except you.

"really? you dont think they look stupid?.." sae questions with raised eyebrows upon hearing your response. you shake your head no at him before leaning your head on his shoulder.

"my adorable boyfriend can rock any kind of hair style." you say with a smile closing your eyes before feeling the touch of sae's lips on your forehead.

he was more than happy knowing he had you by his side.