cat parents - meguru bachira

meguru bachira

02,

"y/n."

Bachira whispered in your ear as you began to wake up from your sleep feeling the morning breeze come in swiftly with the window opened.

"Hmm??.." you hummed rubbing your eyes and welcoming the morning and the new day. You turned to bachira with a smile waiting for him to ask his question.

"Can we get a cat please?.." he said as he stared into your eyes pulling you in for a hug pleading more in your ear.

Please, please, please...!

Honestly, you weren't surprised your boyfriend has been bugging you with this question for months now. What is this month 6? The thought of having a cat together came out of nowhere but his obsession with the idea only grew into something bigger and bigger at this point.

You thought about it for a minute before giving him your answer. Your face scrunching up while you were thinking about it, what's the worst that can happen? A cat would make things more livelier around here, not that things weren't dead or anything. Living with bachira came with its surprises and perks. If anything life hasn't been livelier. You smile at him before nodding.

His eyes instantly beamed at you with his happy smile as he pulled you into an embrace.

"Thank you! Thank you! Did I mention how much i love you y/n?" He said happily as he planted a million kisses on your face.

"Only about a thousand times..." you respond before kissing his lips and laughing. Guess your plans for the day were all laid out before you knew it.

-

Your heart melted at the number of cats you saw at the local pet shelter. Every cat you saw was cuter than the last and you just wanted to take them all home with you!

Your boyfriend was busy cooing at them through the window with his face smashed against the glass and hands plastered on. He was really enjoying this and you smiled at the sight of your adorable lover.

"Y/n, this one! This is the one!" You walk over to where the soccer player was standing outside of the cage with the cutest kitten you've ever seen. Its brownish-orange fur really caught your eye as you stood intrigued.

"Are you interested in our persian kitty?" The store clerk asked you 2 following with a smile.

"Well, my boyfriend sure is."  You say pointing at Bachira before returning the smile and kind gaze. You look back at Bachira with questioning eyes but before you could even speak he already gave you his answer nodding.

-

You two shortly find out your beloved baby was a Persian cat named Mai who had shortly been transferred to the pet shelter along with her brothers and sisters.

Bachira happy as ever was carrying Mai in her cage. His radiant energy practically beamed off of him with the biggest smile you've ever seen. You were happy to see your boyfriend so content it made your heart absolutely melt.

"I guess we're gonna be cat parents now." You say looking up at him while walking.

He hums happily in agreement before grabbing your hand and entangling your fingers in his. If adopting one cat made your boyfriend this happy hell you'd adopt all the cats in the world just to see him like this every day.

Anything to make him happy, that's all that mattered to you.