Sabo's ears twitch, that's interesting, "Oh? Really? Does he talk about me a lot?" He suddenly became interested, with sparkling eyes. "Yes..!! A lot!! And I---.." Sabo cut her off again, "And? Does my little brother talk about us? What about Ace? Also me! Does he talk a lot about me in school!?" with such a passionate look on his eyes, like he got suddenly excited in such a small topic just about Luffy talking about him, makes him so proud of how their little brother loves them dearly.

The girl sweats a little.

"Y.. Yeah! Ace is also handsome!! But I---.."

"Does my little brother eat a lot!? He eats a lot right!? Even at home! Does he talk about me being cool and awesome!? Does he always complain about the bento being funny enough about the designs that I give him!? Ahahaha!!"

A smile across his face, the girl sweats slightly once more, it's like they were only talking about Luffy. And which the girl doesn't seem interested in the conversation. With Luffy and without Luffy is totally a different dimension when it comes to conversation. That it feels like Ace and Sabo, only has their attention to their little brother.

"I-I know! Let's take a picture!!!"

Without Sabo's permission, she chose to take a picture, then she felt a bit disappointed when Sabo didn't even hesitate to block himself in the picture.

~•~

~•~

Sabo grin, "No can do. If there's no point in talking, I have to go." Sabo seems really uninterested, "W-W-Wait!! L-Let's talk on facebook! M-Maybe instagram!? Or twitter!!" she took her phone out as Sabo blankly stared at her phone and just smiled.

"I don't have one of those. I'm sorry."

"What about m-my number!? We can talk on phone calls or..! O-Or!!.."

She got too excited, and her smile faded when Sabo wasn't smiling anymore, he just gave her a cold smile with a cold look on his eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm not the type of person whenever it comes to "Sharing". And besides, thank you for your time but I have to go." Sabo looks at his wrist watch, and sighs disappointedly.

Then his eyes turn to her, "W-Why is it always you guys only care about your little stupid brother!? H-He's a troublemaker at school you know!? Don't you guys know that he has been at the Principal's office several times!? Even how famous he is!" just a few insulting questions about Luffy, makes Sabo's aura slightly cold, and even though she is across the table, she feels the coldness around him.

She shivered, her skin, and felt chills down her spine, even though she was sitting across from him, it felt like she was helpless to that spot. That cold look coming from Sabo's face.