Helping Hand (Little Mac x Injured! Reader)

"Do you really need to be here." you asked to the boxer who is sitting next to your bed "Well, you heard the Doc I need to be here to take care of you." Mac replied after a major fight with Ike and Marth.

You groaned in pain getting bruised ribs, sprained arm and ankle, and a swollen cheekbone from Ike, that Mac got a cuts and bruises from Marth (lucky guy :P). After a check-up from Doctor Mario telling you to gets some rest for three weeks till you felt better. Before he left your room he told Mac to stay with you, just in case you wonder off instead of resting that, Mac have to agreed to it. And now here you are resting in your bed with a boxer next to you not leaving you alone.

"Mac?" you called out, Mac turned to you "Yeah." he called back waiting for you if you needed something. "Can you give me a ice pack? It's for my ankle" you pointed to the two bags of ice in the bowl that Doctor Mario brought after a check-up.

Mac nodded and grabbed the ice pack from the bowl, placed it on your sore ankle. After the ice pack is on feeling the small coldness spread on your ankle getting some goosebumps on your leg and a little shiver shot up your body.

"Thanks." you thanked him with a small smile on your face, "No problem." said Mac, he smiled back at you. Then out of the blues there was a knock at your door, interrupting your conversation Mac stood up and heading to the door. Getting it to open it revealing none other then Ike with Marth behind him. Mac glared at Ike. The Radiant Hero notice it, lifting his hand making him to wait "I know what your going to say, but I'm here to say sorry to Lady (Y/n) that I got carried away from the battle." he asked Mac letting both swordsmen into your room still glaring at them "Good evening Lady (Y/n), how are you feeling?" The Prince of Altea bow down to you "Well I'm slightly injured, thank you." Marth frowned "We apologies for you and Mac about our behavior, my Lady." Marth grabbed your hand, already healed, was about to kiss it. Suddenly Marth was grabbed and gotten shoved to the ground seeing a furious Little Mac putting up his green boxing gloves with anger and a hint of jealous in his dark green eyes glaring knifes at Marth.

"I think she need some space and needed some rest." he said has venom in them, Marth sighed and got up, while dusting himself off "Geez, you don't have to be angry about." resting his hands on his hips "And Mac, Master Hand told us that he needs you at the arena for the next battle." stated Ike left with Marth out of the room, leaving you two alone "No way, I promised to stay with you, until you get better." he looked at you "It's alright, just go on. Master Hand is waiting." you answered and wave a hand to you signaling him to come here, so he did. As Mac leaning to you "And here's a thanks for taking care of me."

With that you smash your lips on his. Mac's eyes widen, but kissed back after a few moments, you pulled back the black-haired frowned slightly. "Go get them, tiger." you playfully pushed the boxer to the door, Mac smirked of happiness and ran out of your room, leaving you proud and joy with a smile never leave your face.

While Little Mac is running through the halls, he never felt happy before the time Mac met you, he knew that he fell head over heels for you, as he ran, jumps slightly, Mac raised his gloved fist in the air. Maybe after he fought you and Mac will start of your relationship.