Fire Love (Captain Falcon x Reader)

You and Captain Falcon been close friends for three months, since you joined Super Smash Bros. you been living in Smash mansion as long you can remember. While the two of you were at the training room practicing your fighting skills. As you were trying to hit hit with your (a/w), but he keeps dodging your hits and about to do his Falcon Punch you out the arena and at the right time you dodge his move and kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying in air and landed on the ground with a thud.

You laughed "You thought you could punch me out." You tried hold your giggles as Captain Falcon got up to his feet "I might of think I could get the chance to beat you out of here." he said.

"Well Capt., you better keep your eyes on your enemy, but if you don't you'll be knock out of here."

"I'll keep that in mind (Y/n), if I was in the real fight."

"Well I'm calling it for a day."

"Are you sure, you don't look tired to me." Captain Falcon smirked and crossed arms on his chest. You turn to him and nodded "Well I am positive.".

"I say we train one more time." as Captain Falcon going to fighting position. You smirked and going fighting position as well with your (a/w).

"Your on, Captain." You said and running to him as Captain Falcon is ready to use his Falcon Punch you. With his fist on fire, he's ready to knock you out of the arena. As he threw his fist at you, right at the time you dodged it and leap to the air at your attacking position. Ready to strike down, but instead of your attack you tackled him to the ground with you landing him on his muscular chest.

Captain Falcon felt not sure what happened, but he blushed slightly that you were close to him. But, then, what made him surprised, you gave him a kiss on the cheek made him blushed deeply. as You got up "S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean to do that, Capt." blushing and looking at the ground of embarrassment, while Captain Falcon getting up "L-Listen, I-I really like you." you stuttered and blushing in deep red, looking back at him. Captain Falcon was speechless hearing about you liking him.

"B-But, it's okay, I know that if you don't return my-" just you were about to finish your sentience as you felt a pair of lips smashed to yours. Realized that Captain Falcon is kissing you, after moments, the shockness wore off as you kissed back. You wrapped around his neck as Captain Falcon then wrapped his muscular arms around your waist to pull you closer to him.

After a few hours you both parted from the kiss for air "I like you too, (Y/n). I like you since you first got here." you felt more happy that he like you too. "Say, you wanna get out here and get something to eat?" asked Captain Falcon, you nodded "Yeah, I guess." you answered. You and your 'boyfriend' Captain Falcon head out of the training room holding hands together.