New relationships!

Flashback to when Tae crawled to Kook.

Kook watched Tae come closer to him and smirked seeing a pretty omega on his knees. Kook was now fighting hard to stay as Jungkook and not let JK take over. Kook crouched in front of Tae, who was looking at him with expectant eyes and tilted his head with a smirk, "You're absolutely beautiful" he whispered, gently touching the omega from the back of his hand.

V shut his eyes, feeling hopeful about having an alpha. Kook suddenly stopped and watched the omega with stern eyes, "Before anything, I know you're not Taehyung but his wolf. Let me talk to Taehyung and I promise I'll help you" Kook said and V whined at again being rejected but nonetheless agreed and let Tae come over. Kook quickly put the latern down that he held and caught Tae.

The omega was so tired that he could barely stay on his knees but luckily Kook caught him from falling on his face first. "Tae, are you okay?" The alpha worriedly asked but Tae just groaned, slightly pushing Kook away, "You shouldn't be here Jungkook." he said in a tired voice and Kook looked at him with pitiful eyes. "I want to help you" Kook whispered, looking at the omega in his arms.

Tae was surprised and looked at Kook with a frown, "What?" He whispered confused, unsure if he was hearing right and Kook nodded. "I want to help you with your heat but before that, I want to know if you give me permission to take care of you" He said seriously and Tae was completely taken aback, not even blinking in shock. Seeing Tae's shocked face, Kook continued speaking.

"I really like you, not romantically, yet but I believe your strong and an amazing person. I would be lucky to have you as my mate." Kook said with all honesty. "I don't want to see you hurting. I know this is all sudden but if you don't want it then I promise I'll leave right away and never talk about this. I just want to know if I have your consent" the alpha said softly and Tae was lost.

The pain was getting stronger, effects of having an alpha so close to him. Kook knew he wouldn't get more time with Taehyung and tried his best to keep his point out clear. "You want me? As a mate?" Tae asked in a whisper, his voice filled with shock and disbelief. Kook nodded with a small smile, "Anyone would be lucky to have you as a mate and I am one of those people" he replied.

Tae closed his eyes, a tear falling from his eye, unable to believe. Kook gently wiped his tear, waiting for Tae to respond. Tae loudly groaned at the sudden wave of pain in his stomach and looked at Kook with teary eyes, "Help me please" he said with pleading eyes but there was assurity in them. Kook looked into the omega's eyes and instantly knew it was Taehyung who spoke.

Mentally sighing in relief, Kook smiled lovingly at the omega, "I will take the best care of you" he replied and Tae let V come over, who moaned in pain. Kook gently picked Tae bridal style, releasing calming pheromones, to calm the omega. He looked around and found few pieces of clothes but no bed. Biting his lips, Jungkook thought about some way to make Tae feel comfortable.

But seeing the omega crying in pain, he decided that can wait and laid Tae on the piles of clothes, recognising them as Seokjin's. His thoughts were broken when V started tugging on Kook's clothes, asking for attention. Kook gently pried his hands and intertwined their fingers, telling Tae that he is not alone. That night, Kook tried to be gentle and careful as he could.

Despite JK being in control, both of them took utmost care of Taehyung, making it painless and comfortable. JK had marked V and also knotted, which was a little painful for the omega but it satiated the need and made V feel peaceful and complete. A contended smile adorned V's face after the knotting and JK felt their bond blooming in his chest, making him feel proud.

The Story Of 'Us'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें