CHAPTER 04 (Gods Gift)

[A/N]: SO LIKE IS IT OKAY TO MAKE JUST A FEW CHANGES IN YOUR OC's?  BECAUSE THE GoD IS PETY HE ALSO MEDDLED WITH THE BALANCE OF THE WORLD AND BROUGHT KIM ROK SOO... SO SOME OF YOU MIGHT WORK UNDER HIM.WILL THAT BE OKAY?

•••

Cale gulped he did expect to be greeted by doubt and maybe a murderous intent by none other than that emo son of a bi-

But, he didn't expect a flying sword. Luckily it only scratched his face lightly, Cale stared at the individual who threw the sword and was glaring at him.

"Ho...how bold of you to target the prince's office next" A familiar voice rang through his ear. However he did not feel anything, he only looked at the former butler and then averted his gaze towards the crown prince who was staying vigilant.

Cale who was wearing a black mask that covered his whole face except his eyes and had a hair which he dyed black bowed down gracefully.

"Greetings Crown prince and his people" Cale who changed his voice with the help of the mask smiled. That's right he didn't need to be scared, he didn't do anything bad, infact, he was here to deliver a certain information that would help them.

In all honesty Cale does not have any specific relationship he held dear other than his family. So if he choose he could have just kept this vital information to himself and not care about what others would suffer.

Since in the first place it was never his responsibility to inform them of the upcoming danger. However he was not selfish as of now, he was willing to share the information in order for the kingdom to withstand the attack enemies would bring and for the safety of his family as well.

Cale looked at the person whom he considered as a father in all his life. Ron was looking at him cautiously. 'Ah...'

Cale still couldn't get rid of the strangling feeling of negativity that threatened to shackle him in his throat.

'Stay calm...remember what you're here for..'

Cale managed to push that feeling deep down and stood quite elegantly in front of the hostile group.

"My name is Black star, I am not here to hurt you nor bring any harm towards the kingdom I'm here merely for portraying information"

He said, Choi-han however was still hostile to him. He planned to unsheathe his sword and cut off the suspicious person in front of them.

"Information?"

Alberu spoke, he felt the man inside the room with them did not harbor any ill intent and he should well know since he had been exposed to murderous aura ever since he was born.

"That is correct"

Cale nodded, he was glad one person still had a rain of thought in the group. 'Hmm?..' Cale looked towards Alberu's right side and took back his previous statement. 'Correction two..'

He thought as he looked at Rosalyn who was staring at him with eyes filled with curiosity and a bit of wariness.

"Why should we trust you"

Choi-han glared and spoke in a menacing tone enough to send shivers down Cale's spine. He still had not forgotten how this son of a bitch beat him up.

"It's really your choice whether to believe me or not, since i could have chosen to keep this secret to my self rather than relaying it to ungrateful bastards like you"

Cale also mirrored Choi-hans tone of words. Which greatly pissed off the black haired swords master.

[Whats with this bastard?]