CHAPTER 02 (A DEAL)

Now before we start i would like to say that i would be using your Oc's and maybe tampering them a little i wanna know if you guys are okay with that or nah.

Also this will have a different path than the TOTCF because it is obviously a different dimension. So i will most likely not have an alive raon here.... Or maybe we will have an alive raon 👀 depends.

Your Oc's may not act like what you want as the story progress for that i am sorry, ill try to make it as close to your dream image as possible.

Enjoy reading

-Your Author

.
.
.
.
.
.
Cale who was beaten up by a black haired stranger named choi-han had fainted and has been bedridden since.

A few days after that his father Deruth sent his other son Basen to attend the kings birthday that will be held on the central plaza.

While Choi-han went back to the village that was destroyed and payed respect as well as yet again fall into depression, deep hatred and resentment for their deaths.

Ron and Beacrox went along with Choi-han as they abandoned the still traumatized and in a coma Cale although he will never know this until he wakes up.

This was the first- no the third disaster that over turned Cale's life, it will changed the red head greatly and affect his future choices as of now.

Will he be able to forgive them when the time they realize what they have thrown away was important come?

The red head lies still bruised and bandaged up in bed, as his head injury bleed his hand came falling down at that moment.

For a brief moment Cale was dead.

And no one knew.

Cale who woke up to find himself in a dark abyss turned around to find any sign of light. In that moment a deep voice sounded throughout the whole place he stood.

Cale panicked and searched for where that deep and loud voice came, a light that was not there earlier came into his line of sight.

It was like a spot light that lit up for the person below it. Sitting on a chair as he rest his elbows on a table a man with tanned skin and black hair, his dark amethyst eyes starred onto him.

'If you gaze into the abyss it will gaze back to you'

Cale found himself in such a spot, because he felt that the person could kill him at any moment he decided to put a face and great this person kindly.

"Hello dear sir, im afraid i dont know where i am or how i got here, do you happen to know where we are?"

The man smiled, he was amused at how this person had suddenly acted, With a smirk he greats the young man.

-So your her child

Said the man.

Cale frowns, 'Her child'? Is he talking about my mother? He never knew this man infront of him, was he someone from his mothers side?

His mother never said anything about her side of the family, he never knew any cousin, uncle or auntie from his mothers side.