1 The one I want but can never have

Izuku lives a simple life in a simple village. Everybody helps everybody and they all have a good relationship with one another. He is quite satisfied with his life. He have his mother by his side, he have amazing friends who are always ready to help him whenever he needs it.

He have Uraraka who makes potions for the villagers whenever they are sick. She works with her Grandmother’s best friend “Recovery Girl” in a nearby clinic which specializes in potions that can help heal wounds or any diseases. He is also friends with Iida who is captain of the Knights for the Dragon Kingdom. He is a very hardworking individual. He is actually currently courting Uraraka and Izuku is sure that by the end of the year, they will get married.

Next is Asui or Tsu-chan. She is a famous chef that works in a restaurant that is also so famous that even the royal family visits them at least twice a month. And lastly, there is Todoroki who is also a knight under Iida’s command. These people are Izuku’s most trusted friends that will always have his back so he is not worried at all.

“Have you met the crown prince?” Uraraka asks Iida. They are now in one of their hangout place in Iida’s place. They do this every weekend.

“I always meet him because he is always in the training ground. He is training with his mentors. It’s either Aizawa-san or Yagi-san.” Iida says and Izuku immediately beams upon hearing Aizawa and Yagi’s name. This two people are the legendary knights who protected the Kingdom for a decade before they had retired and they are still serving the kingdom by training the new knights including the crown prince.

“People says that he is loud and has a very bad attitude. They also says that he gets angry easily and take it out on the servants.” Tsu-chan said and Todoroki laughs.

“Well, that’s not really far from the truth. But I don’t dare say that he is a bad person. He is an amazing swordsman. His skills were on par with Aizawa which was considered as the Kingdom’s greatest swords master. His combat skills are amazing as well. Yagi really did a good job.” Todoroki said and Izuku was amaze.

“I wish I could meet the prince someday.” Izuku dreamily without knowing that meeting the prince will stir the calm waters of his life.

The next day, Izuku was asked by his mother to collect herbs in the forest because they are gonna deliver in to Recovery Girl. Izuku enthusiastically agreed. He prepared everything that he needs for the journey and when he is ready, he immediately got out of their small house.

“Izuku, be careful okay? Make sure that you had everything in your bag and be careful with predators okay?” Izuku smiled upon hearing his mother’s concerns. He then assured her that he can manage and she didn’t need to worry about him. After a series of reminders, his mother finally let him go. It took Izuku 30 minutes before he reached the entrance to the forest and he is so excited to explore alone. Usually, he would go here with his mother and Uraraka but the two of them were very busy. So, it will be Izuku alone for now. He giddily skips and bounces on his feet before going into the forest.

Two hours had passed and Izuku had finally collected all the needed herbs for recovery girl. He is now sitting under a big tree trying to get some rest before he finally goes home. He sighs while drinking from the water bottle his mother had prepared for him. He calms himself and closed his eyes. He didn’t realize that he had fallen asleep until he hears a commotion nearby. He is immediately on his feet and decided to at least take a glance to know what is happening. He the saw familiar faces. He saw Iida and Todoroki frantically running around the forest and the other knights who were behind them. It seems that they are looking for something or someone. Izuku decided to just quietly observes from afar. Although he is friends with the two knights, he is not sociable enough to be able to talk to other knights that he is not really acquainted with.