Chapter 6

Morgan pov

I was tired and wanted to go back to sleep after the medicine but Nikki said that I have to have breakfast and to be honest I didn't want to eat at all one,I have an eating disorder and two the medicine I have to drink makes me feel bad.

But here I was getting off the bed to go and get breakfast because I don't want to disappoint Nikki.

Nikki pov

She has an eating disorder that's all I can think of,she doesn't eat much,she weighs almost nothing and whenever I mention food her emotion changes.

I need to ask her what happened because it is bothering me and her and I just want to help her but I have to go to set and I have Ashley and Elizabeth coming over today.What am I going to do? I could take her with to set and leave her in her trailer as she can't really walk and....crash!!!!! What was that?
I run into the kitchen and see Morgan on the floor unconscious barely breathing. I call 911 and they send an ambulance and now we are on our way to the hospital.

Morgan pov

I was walking to the kitchen with my crutches when I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded but I thought nothing of it as it has happened before.Next thing I know all I saw was darkness.

I woke up with a bright light shining in my eyes and when I adjusted I saw the three people I didn't really want to see as now they are going to start asking questions. Ashley,Elizabeth and ofcourse Nikki.

Nikki pov

While on the way to the hospital I was a wreck I was just sooo worried that she was going to die and this kid has made a special way into our hearts and if she dies we'll all be devastated.

So I called the two people who could be there with her that Morgan actually liked.

Elizabeth pov

I was walking into set with Jackson rathbone and we were talking about how Morgan hasn't been at set for a while and we were worried,then I got a call from Nikki.
"Hi Nikki.. is that sirens?! Are you in an ambulance?!"
"Hi Elizabeth listen you can't let anyone else know but you and Ashley have to come to the hospital it's Morgan but be quick please."

I was shocked to hear that, what happened to Morgan but then I heard the ambulance doors open and heard the bed being rushed out. A few seconds later I heard Nikki's breathing pick up and her cries sounded more like gasps for breath and then I realized she was having a panic attack.

"Nikki...Nikki listen to me you need to try to breathe."
"I I I can't I I can't I I I"
"Ok ok you need to listen to me follow my breathing in 234 out 234 in 234 out 234 ok there we go ok me and Ashley are going to be there soon ok just keep calm ok bye"

Ashley pov

I saw Elizabeth enter the room but I could see that something was wrong and when her eyes landed on me she signaled for me to follow her.

"Liz what's wrong?"
"We have to go to the hospital it's Morgan and Nikki just had a panic attack and apparently Morgan isn't looking too well."
"Shit uhm ok I'll drive"

What happened to Morgan,the director said she was sick so did it get worse,is she gonna die?!

Soon enough we were at the hospital and we went to front desk and asked for Morgan sage.

Nikki pov

I was distraught i needed my friends.Next thing I heard was Morgans heart monitor go faster and then stop and then I saw the doctors shocking her and trying to bring her back.

A/N
I'm back!!! I had my Wattpad taken away from me but now I'm back

671 words